Help › Forums

Launcher couldn't connect

Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:47 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Negdudez
    6 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2020 1:26 AM

Hi,

After a while I've been back playing and discovered it's going to stop working with flash, so I installed the launcher.

The problem is it's impossible for it to connect to the server, though my internet is fine thank you (at least 4Mo)

No one seems to have trouble regarding the last posts so I hope my golfer's days are not numbered !

Can someone help me with this, knowing that I'm not native speaker in english nor computerish :) ?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2020 6:40 PM
    Try rebooting your router.
  • Negdudez
    6 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2020 11:17 PM

MarchieB:
    Try rebooting your router.

Thanks for your answer :)

I don't really know what a router is but I'm not sure I have one ^^ I have rebooted everything rebootable : my internet box and my computer, many times, and have installed and removed and installed again the app, on daily basis for a week, and always the same issue.

"Please check your internet connectivity, we are having a hard time getting a signal. Name : versionconfig.xml. Error : could'nt connect to server"

I found a website to check your internet speed , the result is 64Mbps download and 22 Mbps upload...

What worries me is the more I look for a solution on the internet, the less people seem to have that problem... What did I do wrong, I love this game and never had any issue on flash before, for 8 years !

Mayday ^^

• Negdudez
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 12:00 AM

Someone ? I have contacted the support 3 days ago and no answer either...

This post to stay on top just in case, I have few golfing time left :,(((

• Gotheprobe
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 3:51 AM

Did you find an answer?  I’m having the same issue.  I have just installed a new home router but everything else works...just not WGT.

• Negdudez
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 10:04 AM

Gotheprobe:

Did you find an answer?  I’m having the same issue.  I have just installed a new home router but everything else works...just not WGT.

No Solution here, no golf for a couple of weeks, last news from the support 10 days ago, not much hope on this side... Good luck to you, if you find anything ;)

• Gotheprobe
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:01 PM

I resolved my issue of WGT config not loading by addressing on security settings between the modern and router.

Perhaps put your security to zero, see if the game loads and then start increasing the security settings until you’re satisfied with the level of security.

• DanPHogan
    41 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:38 PM

It's not the router.

I lost the launcher after the last update.

This is firggin' ridiculous.

• DanPHogan
    41 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:39 PM

I contacted support and have gotten ZERO response.

• PAGES
RSS