Forums

Help › Forums

WGT app

Tue, Jan 5 2021 4:48 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fatheromally
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 9:01 AM

What have you done with this new app it is terrible , i would like to continue playing this version why have you changed it so badly.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 9:30 AM

What exactly are you unhappy with?  

there are several things I wish they would fix, the toptracer box in the middle of the screen is my biggest gripe right now.

but compare to flash, this is way more smooth and the graphics are way better. IMO.  

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 2:17 AM

BWerthy:

What exactly are you unhappy with?  

there are several things I wish they would fix, the toptracer box in the middle of the screen is my biggest gripe right now.

but compare to flash, this is way more smooth and the graphics are way better. IMO.  

Some people just don't like change no matter if it is better or not.,

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 2:23 AM

borntobesting:
    Some people just don't like change no matter if it is better or not.,

Nailed it.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 5:02 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 5:32 AM

TopShelf2010:

Hell, if JD can make the switch from Flash to Unity... ANYONE can.

LOL

LMAO. He did go kicking and screaming, didn't he.  ;-)

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 4:54 PM
    Maybe this has been addressed, but if so, I've missed it. When the Flash version goes away, what happens to our avatars?
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 5:17 PM

K7JBQ:
    Maybe this has been addressed, but if so, I've missed it. When the Flash version goes away, what happens to our avatars?

They are releasing some of them as apparel a few at a time. The apparel that matches our avatar will be given to us free, Others will have to purchase the apparel. 

I already have received the Vintage Plus fours, The Funky Fan choice, and the Sweet Tartan Blue Apparels. We only bought either the male or female versions of our avatars but with the apparel we get both male and female apparel. And because they are separate apparel pieces  you can mix and match to create different avatar combos. 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 4:45 PM
    thanks, excellent news
  • firef33
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 8:59 AM

all is is a money maker for them.It use to be fun toplay but i have been stuck at touer master for 2 years AND NO FREE CREDIT ANDE BLOCK WITH NO explanasn

• PAGES
RSS