Help › Forums

Consecutive Game Day XP points.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 10 2020 3:49 AM (3 replies)
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 5:15 AM

Quick question...

Once level 102 is reached and I can buy the Titleist TS3 driver, is there any other reason to continue playing the consecutive games days for Xp points after that?

Sure would be nice not to worry about that anymore.

Thanks in advance,

~ Tony

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 7:14 AM

Tony08888:

Quick question...

Once level 102 is reached and I can buy the Titleist TS3 driver, is there any other reason to continue playing the consecutive games days for Xp points after that?

Thanks in advance,

~ Tony

Several answers:

1) Personally and currently. No. you have access to everything currently in the game.

2)Personally but maybe future: Is there a possibility that they introduce (hypothetically) let's say a 250 3W at level 110  with high trajectory that doesn't  shoot off twenty yards one way or the other if you barely miss the ding?  just one example. but it's a what if. There just isn't anyway to know. the answer is probably not... but it boils down to how much effort it is to keep up the streak.

3)Country Club  XP- If your club isn't level 20 do you want to help them keep gaining levels or maybe it isn't important to you.  There is no right answer.  it's up to you and your club requirements if they exist.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 12:09 PM

Tony08888:

Quick question...

Thanks in advance,

~ Tony

I am at level 160 and still play every day. In fact when I play later tonight it will be the 3077th straight day played, I don't play for the XP's. I play every day because I still love the game. If you are just playing for the XP's I can see where it could become tedious. 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2020 3:49 AM

Thanks for the replies. Awesome streak borntobesting. Over 8 years. Wow.

I play everyday as well but there has been a couple of times where WGT reset my days because I couldn't play.

Just want to reach lvl 102 for the driver and after that it won't bother me to miss a day here and there.

Thanks again.

RSS