Forums

Help › Forums

next upgrade help.

Mon, Jan 18 2021 4:48 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BMVQ
    18 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 2:40 PM

hi guys, its not the 1 time and not the last 1 that i m here in forum to ask for some advice.

based in my equipment i wanted to know what i should upgrade next.

just want to tell that i m a non ding player so meter speed its very importan to me.

recently i m improving my average distance to pin so i think that my next buy will be a putter???

correct me if i m wrong.

thanks in advance for all the help.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 4:48 PM

BMVQ:

hi guys, its not the 1 time and not the last 1 that i m here in forum to ask for some advice.

just want to tell that i m a non ding player so meter speed its very importan to me.

recently i m improving my average distance to pin so i think that my next buy will be a putter???

correct me if i m wrong.

thanks in advance for all the help.

Your Putter should be the last thing you get. Personally, I would wait 10 levels or you will be buying more clubs as you advance.

• BMVQ
    18 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 10:32 AM

thanks.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2020 5:41 AM

BMVQ:

thanks.

No Problem Man. Good Luck

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2020 8:42 AM

BMVQ:

Ever tried custom balls? They improve meter speed by miles, compared to the Starters.

You need no expensive balls. Try B-ES (10 cr) and Tour-SD (64 cr) first - it will be a milestone!

On the downside, they wear and get lost - steady income to the company!

• COUNTRYBOY28
    12 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2020 11:28 AM

Hi all, looking to upgrade clubs and don’t want waste credits. 

currently a lvl89. 70avg. Just moved to Master. Have nearly 20,000 credits. 

looking at a driver, 3 wood and another wedge. PLEASE HELP.

• BoonJuice
    66 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2020 1:56 PM

alosso:

Ever tried custom balls? They improve meter speed by miles, compared to the Starters.

You need no expensive balls. Try B-ES (10 cr) and Tour-SD (64 cr) first - it will be a milestone!

Does B-es really give meter speed? It only shows 1 spin though

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2020 3:35 PM

alosso:

BMVQ:

Yes, I used WGT SD Balls when I first started. I used to buy 10 packs at a time @ 65 Cents

• BMVQ
    18 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2020 4:55 PM

thanks alosso. lately i m playing with gs13 -s balls with 2.5 meter speed at 99 c. not bad at all but still its low for me. my reaction to hit ding its very bad. its for that reason that i buy my equip based on meter speed. but to buy ball with more meter speed then 2.5 i have to spend 300 c i think. like don caron told me. better to do more leveling and in the way farm credits to buy fancy new equip btw level 85 and 90. irons and wedges there with very good speed meter.thanks guys.

• Ka9shk
    33 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 12:20 AM

Without any doubt the driver you want is Level 85 callaway.

for 3wood many people prefer level 86 callaway driver but one miss hit and you go someplace you don't even know. and you can't ding that meter half the time. so I would prefer the level 92 max 3 wood.

for the wedges nothing than the best ; the vokey wedges all 3 of them 100-80-60  yards

• PAGES
RSS