Forums

Help › Forums

App stopped working on iOS

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 7 2020 6:06 AM (3 replies)
  • BinkyDoormat
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 1:49 PM

My WGT app on iPad has just stopped loading from today so I can’t play the game at all. It just says error finding internet connection. My internet is fine, and I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but makes no difference. Anyone else having this problem?

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 7:37 PM

No.  I’ve been playing on my iPad off and on all day......turf war and showdown.  No trouble.

Good luck.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 8:58 PM

BinkyDoormat:

My WGT app on iPad has just stopped loading from today so I can’t play the game at all. It just says error finding internet connection. My internet is fine, and I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but makes no difference. Anyone else having this problem?

I had a conversation with someone else who had a similar problem. His problem was fixed by deleting the app and reinstalling it. I understand that you've already tried it, but you might want to try it one more time.

If that doesn't work, you might want to try a soft reset on the iPad. 

I've been playing today on my iPad and haven't seen any issues. 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 6:06 AM

- Check that your iPads Os is up to date as well.  
    - I assume that you turn your iPad off more often than compared to a cell phone but if you haven’t turned it off in a while try that too and allow it to reboot.
    - Another thing you can try is to reboot your modem. I know you said the speed is good but sometimes this helps. Just unplug it and after a min plug it back in and allow it to reboot. 

RSS