Forums

Help › Forums

Chat pop up box

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 2 2020 7:24 AM (7 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 1:26 PM

Anyone else finding the new chat pop up box annoying in the mobile form. Don’t know if this is something also on the new version for pc players , but in coin rooms it is very distracting . It was bad enough having a 1 flash when a message was sent but this new box is much worse !

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 8:08 PM

No, I’m not fond on the new reminder for the chat box, but it isn’t as annoying as the Toptracer box in the middle of my screen. I’m on an iPhone and there isn’t much screen to begin with lol

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 9:48 AM

Makes  no sense. we all know to click that box to see chat.

And even if someone didn't. you only need to see that message one time. not every single time for eternity.

no way to turn it off either.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 11:34 AM

There is another thread about that silly feature

Chat feature

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 1:27 PM

Ok, I didn’t realise that the early access for pc changes are now affecting the mobile app. 
    whoever it affects , it must go , it’s a pain in the proverbial !  

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 12:02 PM

BWerthy:

No, I’m not fond on the new reminder for the chat box, but it isn’t as annoying as the Toptracer box in the middle of my screen. I’m on an iPhone and there isn’t much screen to begin with lol

If you touch your cog wheel on the mobile app front screen you should see top tracer , and be able to turn it off completely .

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 2:17 PM

bossbird:

If you touch your cog wheel on the mobile app front screen you should see top tracer , and be able to turn it off completely .

Yep, I posted an actual thread about this happening and I mentioned there that it will be off until it is fixed, but i like having it up, it is a helpful tool, just not a lot of space on my iPhone for it to be moving to the center of the screen.

• Fifibagge
    13 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 7:24 AM

Really don't like it

RSS