Total Bogeys 10,769
    Total Double Bogeys 1,182
    Total Others 336
    Par 3 Score Avg. 2.70
    Par 4 Score Avg. 3.69
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 10:20 AM

Hello Folks.  Its been a while since I updated all the WGT Records.  I also see that some people want to add some records to the list.   Since I will be out of a job soon, I will have more time to do research and compile updated information.  Before I start I would like to see if there is an interest in seeing WGT Records.   If no one cares, then I won't waste my time.   See last update, below!

WGT RECORDS: UPDATE - December 18, 2020!

Most Ranked Rounds - Nancy1959

Most CC XP - Nancy1959

Most Hole's in One - Nancy1959

Most Country Club XP   - Majestic Mountain

Longest Clash Winning Streak - The Georgian

Most Posts    - YankeeJim

1st WGT Member - Cuber

Earliest Member still active - Bonz

Most WGT Friends - Henry Kawa

Best Match Play Record - Henry Kawa

Lowest Score - Jessica94

Longest Putt Ever made 260 feet - WillieSinkit 

Most famous WGT Clown (joker) of All Time - Henry Kawa

Highest Level (200) - Nancy1959, Jase025, Wrube, Daveidshahn, PatrickleGrand, Alembic01, EasyEdward and others..

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 10:34 AM

PureGro1:

JDGHOST:

I'm sorry but 1300 HIO's sounds absurd to me

I don't know, I was responding to your post before it was edited though. I didn't realize your statement was one of disbelief and my reply may have sounded flippant but was not intended that way. 

I dont go for trying to make a HIO if that makes sense nor do I play many par 3 courses, but judging by winners circle event- if your focus was to make HIO's I dont see this number as being out of the realm of realism.

Hmm. I played almost 14,000 games of alt shot as well as many match play games in 10 years. I think I have 3 or 4 HIOs and zero DE's.

Aces are basically luck and I can't see anybody being that lucky. There has to be something I'm missing here.

ct

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 10:46 AM

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 11:12 AM

i can show you every one i have all of them on video

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 11:32 AM

JDGHOST:
    Something smells a bit "Rotten in Denmark" LOL

🤣🤣🤣 Oh, boy!

Miss Gracey, mind to share the custom course build please? I wanna give it a try myself.

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 11:36 AM

i change it every few weeks ,, ,,but i can help u if you want ,, ,,

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 11:41 AM

Robert1893:

@ct

I think there's a simple explanation. Just look at player's activity. You'll see a clear pattern:

• ____ made a hole in one on hole #1 on ____ HIO Course.

Here's what I think the explanation is.

Set up an easy, custom course with first hole being a par 3 and make it unlimited play. On the first hole, play the hole until one gets a hole in one and then simply finish the round.

Rinse and repeat. 

It wouldn't take too many rounds to get that first hole dialed in. Just glancing at the player's activity, most of the hole in ones appear to be on the first hole. Play the course enough, if there are other par 3s, one is likely to quickly get those holes dialed in as well.

Just need to develop a formula and stick with it. 

TY Robert. I tend to be a bit lazy when I read posts and often take them at face value. Dodgy Putter ferreted out a cheat in a different thread through research, and you have provided a plausible explanation about this situation.

If you are right and this is the case, I'm not sure I'd find it brag worthy to be posting it in the forum...lol

It's somewhat akin to a player bragging they made champion from the red tees.

ct

• Nell3y
    117 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 11:41 AM

Hey my friend, I’m going to send you a FR and hopefully we can talk on some form of social media. I would very much like to talk with you privately on a couple of topics.. Hopefully I can share with you the multiple videos of HIO’s Grace posts daily which will clear that matter up, but more importantly I need to have a private conversation with you about one of your members… nothing bad I promise. 
    Neil (Owner of the English Golf Club)

Friend request on its way.  
    Neil.  

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 12:10 PM

RSS