Fri, Jul 16 2021 7:59 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 10:14 AM

What do I need to do to become a TL ?

I broke the 61 avg.

I have (I think) over 5000 RR's.

Thank you very much to anyone that can give me the correct info.

Jeff

• ernestious
    332 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 3:12 AM

Avg. 60 with 700 RR. to get to Tour Legend.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 5:17 AM

I seem to remember it being 60 average for TL not 61, I could be wrong though, But remember many rounds although ranked don't count towards your average or tier progression, Those being any custom CC course, par 3 or par 5 courses, 

I found this a few minutes after I made my post. 

• When you have played at least 500  ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 60 you go from Legend  to Tour Legend

I think the 500 ranked rounds have been  increased since that post was made but the average is still correct.,

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:34 AM

As BtoB said above TL is 500RR's and a 60 AVG.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:48 AM

Also remember that the Min Ranked Rounds are for the number of RR's in your tier only, not from the time you first started playing WGT as a Hack. 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 7:11 AM

overtheedge:

I broke the 61 avg.

Jeff

You first have to beat, the one and only, in a Match Game.  LOL.  

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2020 2:24 AM

HenryKawa:

overtheedge:

I broke the 61 avg.

Jeff

You first have to beat, the one and only, in a Match Game.  LOL.  

LMAO!!! TY Henry. I needed that.

TY to all you guys for all your help and info.

Henry we will play one day and I will feel honored to be playing THE BEST PLAYER IN THIS COMMUNITY,,,,HANDS DOWN. Nothing but Peace and love everyone.

Jeff

• Jerry39603
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2020 1:01 PM

I have 501 ranked rounds as a legend and my average is below 56 and yet I am still not a tour legend. I don’t get it. 

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 9:46 AM

Jerry looks like you have 501 ranked rounds total . Obviously not all of them as a Legend. Just keep playing you'll get promoted as soon as you reach the minimum ranked rounds.

BTW be careful being in a hurry for it. The game gets a lot more challenging at Legend.

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

• DanL24
    61 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 8:18 AM

DufferJohn7:

Jerry looks like you have 501 ranked rounds total . Obviously not all of them as a Legend. Just keep playing you'll get promoted as soon as you reach the minimum ranked rounds.

BTW be careful being in a hurry for it. The game gets a lot more challenging at Legend.

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

You are correct that his lifetime total ranked rounds is only 504 at this point, not 500 rounds as a legend.  The way he plays, though, tier isn't going to matter because he is just playing country club tournaments and not tier specific tournaments.  Those will continue to be easy no matter what tier he is as a player.

Now if he wanted to start playing the real tier tournaments from legend tees on fast greens his performance would quickly suffer.

• PAGES
RSS