Help › Forums

Hello from Indiana

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 1 2020 5:10 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulIndiana
    9 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 7:23 AM

I am a 63 year old male who used to play golf in real life. Badly.

Due to health problems I am no longer able to pursue that activity.

I am looking for others to add as friends who can put up with someone who does not hit the "Ding" much due to my hands shaking a bit.

I would hope that I would not just be used as an easy win but as long as I have some fun.

I am learning my way around here and have played quite a bit for me the last 2 weeks trying to understand things and seeing if I can figure out a way to come at least closer to the "ding" :)

Feel free to add me.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 10:33 AM

Hi Paul.  Welcome to WGT!  Sorry to hear about your health problems, but I hope you're enjoying the game.

Do you play on the PC app, or on mobile?

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 10:36 AM

Hello Paul,

I wouldn't obsess yourself with hitting the ding. I don't shake an I can't hit the damn thing either, lol.

Anyway, a good plan in my opinion, is to miss the ding on whichever side the wind is coming from.

Have fun.

Cheers,

Scott.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 12:22 PM

Welcome to WGT Paul. 

It all takes some getting used to so dont get frustrated. Heck, I've been on here since 2017 and I still only hit the ding maybe 30% of the time. 

I'm also from Indiana. The SW part 

Dave.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 12:27 PM

Dave33200:

Welcome to WGT Paul. 

It all takes some getting used to so dont get frustrated. Heck, I've been on here since 2017 and I still only hit the ding maybe 30% of the time. 

I'm also from Indiana. The SW part 

Dave n Co

Just to point out that Paul has been here since 2010, nevertheless welcome Paul

Ken

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 9:58 AM

Kenher01:
    'm also from Indiana. The SW part 

What part of the SW part of Indiana Ken? I'm in  Western KY close to Evansville

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 10:27 AM

borntobesting:

Kenher01:
    'm also from Indiana. The SW part 

What part of the SW part of Indiana Ken? I'm in  Western KY close to Evansville

Oh the OP from Indiana,

On a sidenote the Rep of Ireland where I'm from is only the same size as the State of Indiana

Ken

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 11:19 AM

Sorry Ken it was in your quote of Dave. Dave was the one in SW Indiana. Been up too long today, 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 12:33 PM

borntobesting:

Sorry Ken it was in your quote of Dave. Dave was the one in SW Indiana. Been up too long today, 

lol nw's,

Done the same before myself & I'm sure I'll do it again & again & ... 

Ken

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 7:22 PM

I've done that before also. I'm from Evansville. 

• PAGES
RSS