Help › Forums

Awesome New Chat Feature!!!

Sun, Dec 27 2020 10:55 PM (26 replies)
  • ttuna1234
    526 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2020 4:50 AM

mrmp1:

Would be nicer to have all cameras working instead of WATCHING OPPONENT

You said it! Sitting there WATCHING OPPONENT sucks a lot of air out of the game. The best part of the game for me is in the visuals...especially so in head to head or alt shot. Admiring the new avatars while waiting your turn is a poor substitute for the spectacular course views or planning your next shot while oppo plays his. 

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2020 2:27 PM

I've got one for that too!

How we see it, how WGT see's it!

656717.aspx

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 8:29 AM

Still happening after update today

• OlavST
    20 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 2:37 PM

Could be possible to get the old little chat window ? Now that u have to open for chat everytime ?? 

And please turn of that message Watching opponent playing obvious he is hitting a shot,  what moron made that.

And why do we have distance info show bottom right for a short moment and wind info top left and way to small ?? just put it somewhere together and be visible all the time.

Now I tried all graphics refresh rates from 60 to 144 mhz only change is 1. shot on 144 mhz will be very very slow and then same speed as 60 mhz with lill stuttering.

Last thing meter is like huge, is that to support blind people..... they cant see it anyway ?

regards

olavST

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 4:09 PM

LOL, you mean these?  656717.aspx

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 10:55 PM

OlavST:
    Last thing meter is like huge, is that to support blind people..... they cant see it anyway ?

That's correct, Olav.  Blind people can't see the huge meter, per se, but it has to be large enough to accommodate the braille characters on their braille monitors so that they can read it by touch.

RSS