Forums

Help › Forums

Missing mini map

Sun, Jan 24 2021 2:20 PM (8 replies)
  • DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 6:35 AM

In the PCEA version, the mini maps for holes #1, and #8 are still missing for some players at Pebble Beach.

• Strayborne
    21 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 9:08 PM

The mini-maps have been missing for me on these holes at Pebble Beach since the PC client was released. I've never seen them on these two holes. All this time, and they are still missing.

• jenwren
    2,664 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 3:20 PM

Been missing for a few weeks now and certainly a place to lose balls.  

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 5:23 PM

Been missing and it dont bother me 1 bit. Not sure why it bothers you, should still be able to get your ball in the right place.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 6:41 PM

Just put swing controls to right side or none and the mini map displays. (I saw this workaround in another thread)

Even so, I'm not sure why anyone would really need it for either of those holes.

• Strayborne
    21 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 8:48 PM

Robert1893:

Just put swing controls to right side or none and the mini map displays. (I saw this workaround in another thread)

Even so, I'm not sure why anyone would really need it for either of those holes.

That work around does not work for everyone. I have swing controls off and the mini-maps are still missing.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 9:52 AM

Strayborne:
    That work around does not work for everyone. I have swing controls off and the mini-maps are still missing.

I just tested it out. The map on the first hole only appears if swing controls are on the right side. I tested it on both my MacBook Pro and Windows desktop. With swing controls on right, the map appeared on both computers. 

You're correct. If swing controls are off, the map didn't appear. 

• Eyeswideopen11
    108 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 12:10 PM

In the flash version you could put your curser on the blue/red dot on the mini map and it would give you the distance to the pin, is that not available on the new version?

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 2:20 PM

Eyeswideopen11:

In the flash version you could put your curser on the blue/red dot on the mini map and it would give you the distance to the pin, is that not available on the new version?

Correct.  That is not available on the PC app.  Players have asked for it to be added, but WGT has not responded to that request.

RSS