Forums

Help › Forums

New. And why?

Fri, Nov 20 2020 2:34 PM (4 replies)
  • PhysicsFriendGeo
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 9:20 PM

Lvl 51 I guess isnt that new, but I havnt been here 20 years. Like a month maybe. 

Today there was an update. I lost 2 yards on my Wedges. 7yds off my purchased Hogan lvl14+ Irons and -5yds to my driver I purchased that hits for 250yds that I got from clothing buffs. Were the clothes nerfed or were the clubs nerfed? Why the nerfing? If you nerf at least explain what and why. Now I think why buy more clubs that will just get nerfed. And you know damn well Young 46 didnt lose a single stat which would goof up his calculator. So wtf is this?

Next... I did probably 15+ surveys to completion. I got credit for maybe 3... Now my phone and email is clogged with spam. What is this garbage? So much garbage at once I am looking at purchasing a polished golf game for pc rather than screw with this nonsense. 

Dont even get me started on the fact you have to buy balls to get back spin which is critical in golf. My flop used to have decent back spin, now it has a 6-8 yard release no matter what I do. That is NOT A FLOP!

It's like the people running this thing are so greedy its just pure pay to win, no skill involved just get out your lame calculator and look like the biggest virgin on the internet. And you think with all this going on Im going to buy clubs? Well if thats the case I dont think the management is thinking at all. What do you guys do just sit around and wait for Young46 to tell you how to make the game more unplayable for new players? Im satisfied with just playing real life friends with the same disadvantage for free. There is nothing going on with this stupidity to make me want to do anything else at the moment. 

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 1:01 PM

Has something upset you, I wonder ?

lol

Willie

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 1:06 PM

WillieSinkit:

Has something upset you, I wonder ?

lol

Willie

I wish she would tells us how she really feels

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 2:34 PM

Are you comparing the club distance in tournament play to h2h..if so that is the difference.

my driver in h2h with apparel is 312 but in tourney it’s only 291. ...the type of ball will affect the distance, hitting out of the rough form different thickness will affect distance as well. 
    i don’t know who the young guy is to you are referring too. If the game has gotten you down take a break and watch some videos.collect some gold then buy better equipment. 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 3:03 PM

WOW!!! Didn’t think there was someone who could topple Donny T as the king of conspiracies and paranoia!!! 😖 Stop the Steal!!! 🤣

Calm down, there is no Young46 Illuminati Society out to get you.  

It can be explained very easily. Based on looking at your play history, the last two events you played in were WGT competitions (tournaments) where the Apparel Bonus Abilities do not work/apply. If you look closely at the sign up screens for those WGT events (as well as Country Club ones) there is a little symbol that depicts a shield with a crossed out t-shirt, indicating that Apparel is not active.

RSS