Forums

Help › Forums

TelegarmClub - Now Recruiting

Tue, Jul 13 2021 11:56 PM (53 replies)
  • ddmcdaid5
    25 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 9:12 AM

Handicap singles and doubles,an in club league,an inter club tournament,clash,easier xp comps and many more. these are all competitions open to all members.competitive ,but friendly. we only ask you try and play as often as you can,and use your cc pass in first days play,for extra points for yourself and the club. we are family on telegram messenger app. come and check us out and find out what wgt is all about. we will help with advice and hints. you will enjoy it.DON T BE ALONE ON WGT. Come and join us and have some fun. oh, and we play some golf to at times !!!!!

• Qdog650
    14 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 3:00 AM

Telegarm Club still looking for new players to join our fun family. We are an all inclusive bunch, plenty going on from Clash, TW, club Comps and Leagues. We have several chat rooms via the Telegram App that provide everything from good banter to advice.

So whether you are looking for your first club or a new challenge, come and try us out, you will be surprised.

• Boothy42
    65 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2021 12:58 AM

I have been a member of Telegram for a few week's now,the boss his team and members made me feel very welcome.Just completed my first clash with the club,I have been a member of a number of club over the five years I have been playing and played in many clashes,I enjoyed this one more than anyother.No pressure,good banter,help and support is always there.So if your looking for a great friendly club either to start your wgt career or continue your wgt journey,this is the club I recommend.

• Qdog650
    14 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 12:56 PM

New members welcome, come and join this fun all inclusive team of global trotting players. Yes we play Clash and just finished 4th in last event, all members can play as much or as little as they decide, all we ask is you use your free club passes when clash is on.

We have chat rooms for almost everything, all accessed via the Telegarm app which is our method of communication. We run all sorts of events, XP and Average games, bracket games, handicap pairs and singles games, leagues, team events and so on and so on.

There is always someone around to play, give advice or just have good banter

So whether you are looking for your first club or a change, come and take a look, you will enjoy.

Have fun

Q

• SumoWarrior
    21 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 2:38 PM

To have a Champion join us with his pedigree background of some high profile clubs on his CV it is warming to see that this was his best Clash experience since playing WGT with us at Telegarm.  This speaks volumes on how we play as a club, it's all for one and one for all.  No pressure scenarios and if you cannot play much then not to worry.

If you would like more details on our friendly but competitive club then get onto the Telegram App and send me a message @Sumowarrior.

• ddmcdaid5
    25 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 4:27 AM

we are looking for all,levels and tiers,who enjoy the game and would like to continue in a club of very good people,from all parts,to share their experiences and get more from the game. we are very active and there is always something for you to play. we just ask you try and build up your continuous days play,and use a cc pass on your first days play, for your max benefit and the clubs. we love playing the clash and would appreciate your participation. we have various chatrooms for all purposes, for assistance and fun. JOIN US NOW and download telegram messenger app, and we can do the rest. you just may surprise yourself.

• Qdog650
    14 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 12:17 AM

Why join Telegarm I hear you say?
    No pressure fun, play as little or as much as you like, all we ask is you use your CC pass once a day and communicate via Telegram app. We do not force you to play multiple rounds during clash, we want you to have fun. We organise many internal club competitions, yes it would be nice for you to take an active part but you can choose how often.

So if you fancy a fun no pressure club with as much or as little competition play that works for you come and take a look, you will be surprised

Telegarm CC - the fun, all inclusive club

Look forward to seeing you in our club rooms

Q

RSS