Forums

Help › Forums

PCEA, The Social Distancing Aid

Thu, Nov 12 2020 8:18 AM (0 replies)
  • Slimjim001
    1,024 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 8:18 AM

One of my great WGT enjoyments has been playing multi-player games; AS, Match and Stroke. Then the word came down the pike of a pending platform change on December 29th. Reluctantly, I moved from flash to PCEA, determined to make it work, which I did. Periodically, I try to play a flash game but I have become so accustomed to PCEA that playing from flash is an exercise of futility. ...And now, the only multi-player game I can get going or join into is AS with Pros and Tour Pros and I do play those once in a while out of desperation. It is impossible to get a multi-payer AS, Stroke or Match game going with upper tier players. I am painfully waiting for the end of the year and hoping that when flash is officially dead and gone, those players will move into the player pool on the new version. Howsevedr, my suggestion to those flash players who are currently enjoying multi-player games to stay put until December 30th. PCEA is one of the most effective forced social distancing aids ever invented. "Ol' Lonesome George"

RSS