Forums

Help › Forums

What happens to our equipment /

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 11 2020 8:42 PM (4 replies)
  • reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 11:13 AM

Howdy all , with the end of Flash will come a move to another format and I have downloaded this version to my Windows PC. My question is what happens to all the clubs and things that I have bought and possess as of now ?? Will I loose what I have purchased ?? Anyone know ? I seem to have a difficult time finding information here . I'm sure it is because of my limited computer and online game savvy so I ask for those who know to advise me. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 3:58 PM

• reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 4:43 PM

Great, thanks for your reply. Can I start using the other format now or do I wait ? I have to allow Flash each time I play as I have Google Chrome and it does not use Flash either. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 6:43 PM

reddawg227:

Great, thanks for your reply. Can I start using the other format now or do I wait ? I have to allow Flash each time I play as I have Google Chrome and it does not use Flash either. 

Start now.. . 

• reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 8:42 PM

Thanks for your reply. I just tried to use the new format without flash and it fails . I had to create a shortcut and upload the installer , changed my password and selected the pixel quality then it just simply refers me back to my facebook account and demands me to allow Flash in order to access the site. I dunno. Can't seem to make it let go of the old version.

RSS