Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 11 2020 5:26 PM (3 replies)
  • Swede56
    128 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 9:35 AM

I'm leaving WGT... Aftyer 8 years of much fun and many laughs in late night it's time to quit!! All the changes that happens' make this a no good game. PGA 2K21 is my new interest.. If someone is interested in my avatar, and know how to transfer it, get in touch!

1. Level 137
    2. Cons. days 2486 .... 8530 p every day you play.................
    3. Club owner " Birdie Nam Nam"

Just let me know and  let's make a deal..

Swede 56

Tommy

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 4:13 PM

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 4:57 PM

Swede56:

I'm leaving WGT... Aftyer 8 years of much fun and many laughs in late night it's time to quit!! All the changes that happens' make this a no good game. PGA 2K21 is my new interest.. If someone is interested in my avatar, and know how to transfer it, get in touch!

1. Level 137
    2. Cons. days 2486 .... 8530 p every day you play.................
    3. Club owner " Birdie Nam Nam"

Just let me know and  let's make a deal..

Swede 56

Tommy

The only thing that you can give away is your country club . Avatars balls clubs and every other part of your profile is non transferable . Also selling your profile is also not allowed and will be frowned upon by WGT . If this happens and is discovered by WGT it will result in that account being shut down . So buyers beware !!!!!!!!!!! Con Job in progress ....

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 5:26 PM

TopShelf2010:
    It would be a good idea to simply stop playing and leave all of your gear.

This is what the OP or anyone who considers quitting for good should do. I know someone who didn't, changed his mind to come back shortly after and regrets it big time.

RSS