Help › Forums

wk 46 multi round chambers bay

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 11 2020 7:43 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 4:54 AM

Getting a new error on this, have entered but wgt can't load gameplay to start so I am stuck

"IOError
    WGT is having problems loading an asset.

This is usually because of an Internet connectivity issue.

If you encounter the error on the same asset repeatedly, flush your cache.

Do you want to try reloading this asset.

: versions/209841/assets/tournament/wgtchaspwkleadsg/tournament.xml

Retry load?"

I notice the leaderboard is empty so I suspect this is at wgt server end

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 8:28 AM

FarFoo:

Getting a new error on this, have entered but wgt can't load gameplay to start so I am stuck

"IOError
    WGT is having problems loading an asset.

This is usually because of an Internet connectivity issue.

If you encounter the error on the same asset repeatedly, flush your cache.

Do you want to try reloading this asset.

: versions/209841/assets/tournament/wgtchaspwkleadsg/tournament.xml

Retry load?"

I notice the leaderboard is empty so I suspect this is at wgt server end

When I entered this morning on the mobile game I noticed there was no picture of the course on the tournament details like the other tournament details. So maybe they forgot to add the course to the tournament. 

What platform did you try playing it on? I am going to try to play it on PCEA. I got the same error message on PCEA. 

The problem is that the only way we can play any other tourney is to forfeit and lose our 100 credit entry fee. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 9:21 AM

following

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 6:03 AM

Same here, paid the 100cr donation and am not registered, it just asks me to pay again, i sent a msg to them.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 9:22 AM

There have been 133 scores posted when I last looked. I have not been able to play. I contacted customer service, and I also messaged a friend that has played to see if they had any info. I'll post here if I find out anything.

Brett

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 10:15 AM

They cancelled the glitched one, opened a new identical one, and didn't tell anyone or issue any automatic refunds. The usual, basically.

Maybe they will get round to issuing refunds at some point, maybe you will have to email customer services, but anyone stuck waiting for the first one to work, just quit and play something else because it doesn't exist any more.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 1:05 PM

fmagnets:

They cancelled the glitched one, opened a new identical one, and didn't tell anyone or issue any automatic refunds. The usual, basically.

Maybe they will get round to issuing refunds at some point, maybe you will have to email customer services, but anyone stuck waiting for the first one to work, just quit and play something else because it doesn't exist any more.

Thank you.

Customer service refunded me my 100 credits after I contacted them. It should have been 2880 though. I am sure this was the week I was going to win. 😂🤣

• Ishimi31
    19 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 6:14 PM

Thanks for the clarification - much appreciated.

Gavin

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 10:13 PM

BPeterson8256:
    Customer service refunded me my 100 credits after I contacted them. It should have been 2880 though. I am sure this was the week I was going to win. 😂🤣

I contacted C/S as well and still have not received my refund, 

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 3:26 AM

borntobesting:

BPeterson8256:

I contacted C/S as well and still have not received my refund, 

I contacted them yesterday and have been refunded.

• PAGES
RSS