Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 9:53 PM

lonniescott711:

HenryKawa:
    .  I have no control of what people say. 

Thats true Henry so true . But you do have control over what you do . What happened to your turning over a new leaf ? What happened to your striving to be a better person ? This type of conduct is what was causing players to not only not like you but to also despise you . Among everything else you were also the most hated player here in the forums as well . Is that the person you wish to be again ?

Its all up to you Henry as to the person you become . That is one thing that you have full and absolute control of .

Lonniescott, can you look back and let me know, which comments you are referring to, that is (in your view), annoying or inappropriate?  I looked back and can't really find anything.  My first post was a collection of things people said about me.... I did not say those things.   

• dyerbr
    618 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 10:23 PM

Hi Henry, 

Your Oldman wouldn't be called Trump by ay chance.

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 1:46 AM

People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it's served up..

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 2:21 AM

well if hes making 5 eagles and 4 birdies per 9 holes he is CHEATING and i dont care what  anyone thinks thats just a fact

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2020 4:48 PM

terryntx:

well if hes making 5 eagles and 4 birdies per 9 holes he is CHEATING and i dont care what  anyone thinks thats just a fact

I was having a good game that day.  It doesn't happen every time, but almost every time.  I'm "that" good, not to blow my own horse.  

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 6:39 AM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 8:28 AM

Yiannis1970:

Does this mean you are calling me a clown?  Yiannis1970?  LOL.  I do like the photo.   Do you mind if I use that for my profile photo if I get permission from WGT?   This thread is about "comments" about HK, but photos will do just fine!  Thank you for your input.  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 8:30 AM

Yannish if you unblock me, I will put  you on my list of friends.  I am having trouble finding anyone who is not my friend already.  Almost all active members of WGT are already on my friends list, 6300 friends so far.  

WGT is the most wonderful golf website in the world.  The staff, customer service ppl and moderators are some of the best that you can find anywhere.  Some people complain about them, but I have always found them to be fair.  They just want everyone to get along and have fun.  If you do that, you will not ever have a problem.  Like me... I love everyone and I get along with everyone (if they let me).  

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 10:36 AM

You should put that pic at your avatar...after all these great posts of yours, would be a shame not having it...it's soooooooooo much you!!!

• triple000
    220 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 11:37 AM

HenryKawa:

terryntx:

I was having a good game that day.  It doesn't happen every time, but almost every time.  I'm "that" good, not to blow my own horse.  

Freudian slip of the tongue here Henry about your Horse.............shame on you .:)

RSS