Forums

Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 4:36 AM

Wishing your wife all the best henry with her health .

Henry Kawa Exclusive .

An old how-to guide of how to effectively blow up a horse has resurfaced on WGT DISCORD  leaving many scratching their heads and confused over how such a situation would ever occur..

The guide first released by the United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service in 1995, comes complete with illustrations in case the need to blow up a horse ever actually comes about..

The guide, which was published for Forest Service employees, reveals that sometimes you just have to blow up a horse..

But why? Well, the guide also explains that..

Useful, if you're in that very specific circumstance, we guess.

The guide also advises parks employees to remove any horseshoes the animal may be wearing... to reduce the possibility of flying metal bits of shrapnel. .

Horse shoes are supposed to be lucky... but not if they're flying at your head, apparently..

So Henry was right all the time .

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 4:49 AM

HenryKawa:

HamdenPro:

HK, there must be a mistake, I went online to see who the greatest golfers, of all time, were, and you were not #1:

1. Tiger Woods

2. Jack Nicklaus

3. Ben Hogan

4. Bobby Jones

5. Arnold Palmer

6. Sam Snead

7. Tom Watson

8. Gary Player

9. Byron Nelson

10. Phil Mickelson

11. Henry Kawa

12. Billy Casper

LOL.  I will be happy with number 11.  I am in good company.   

But Henry, your playing days are not over, like most on this list, or even peaked, like the rest on this list. 

Your trajectory is upward, sharply I hasten to add, whereas the ones who are still playing may have a good Tournement now and again in them, but Henry has his best years ahead of him.

That’s what the ‘haters’ and ‘trolls’ don’t want you to know…isn’t that right Mr Kawa? 

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 12:47 PM

Henry is coming back this winter .

Just another 2 chemo's to go for his wife .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 1:08 PM

pdb1:

Henry often visits Arizona every couple years for various events and reasons . We haven't met up for a beer yet . But next visit . We are planning to . It will only be the second WGTer I have met .  It should be fun . Looking forward to it .

Paul, I can hardly wait until my wife can travel again and we make another trip to Phoenix.   It will be fun meeting up with you for a beer.   I did meet up with someone from WGT several years ago when in Phoenix.  I usually hang around Sun Lakes or Casa Grande.    We were planning on being in the area every winter until Covid hit, now my wife's health issue.  But we are hopeful we can start going again soon.    We will know more next week.   Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes for my wife.   Its much appreciated.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 7:41 AM

This forum and wgt await your return henry .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2023 3:55 AM

craigswan:

The Famous Paul (pdb1) and me (Henry Kawa) met in person in Phoenix AZ.  We went for a  nice breakfast and talked about many WGT events from the past, present and future.     It was a great breakfast meeting and I look forward to next year when we can meet up again.   Maybe someone else from WGT is around the Phoenix area that can join us next year.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 6:47 AM

HenryKawa:

craigswan:

The Famous Paul (pdb1) and me (Henry Kawa) met in person in Phoenix AZ.  We went for a  nice breakfast and talked about many WGT events from the past, present and future.     It was a great breakfast meeting and I look forward to next year when we can meet up again.   Maybe someone else from WGT is around the Phoenix area that can join us next year.

I'd be happy to meet up , providing you pay for my return flight from the UK , sort me out some nice 4 star  accommodation ( pool essential)  and supply a generous amount of spending money for 14 days . 

RSS