5,514 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 2:02 AM

craigswan:

Is this you henry .

Henry Kawa.

PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR.

Saskatchewan, Canada.

Discrete Private Investigations .

Behind the scenes Surveillance and Investigations .

Retired Officer .

Craig's World - World Golf Tour

You forgot "Multi- Millionaire" before "Retire Officer" and "disgrace to the Ukrainian population".  And I can say this as I'm 100% Ukrainian and they are my feelings.

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 6:07 AM

" And I can say this as I'm 100% Ukrainian and they are my feelings."

@Paul

My sincere condolences regarding the absolute outrage that's being waged on the people of Ukraine, by the Russian government. 

I am confident there will soon come a time when the west will permanently stop this madman. 

ct

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 3:15 PM

ct690911:

@Paul

My sincere condolences regarding the absolute outrage that's being waged on the people of Ukraine, by the Russian government. 

I am confident there will soon come a time when the west will permanently stop this madman. 

ct

Thank you Colin.  I have family over there fighting for their freedom.  Plus family here in the US who've been raising $$$$ for decades in support and sending the funds where it's been needed to go.  My great uncle Myron knew Czar Nicholas II, and his son, my uncle Myron, spent 15 years in Russian prisons as he was a Ukrainian patriot who spoke his mind.  When he got out he ended up in the US and started the money raising efforts.  I'm proud of the Ukrainian people and their resourcefulness vs. that wee little nut case.  Ukraine will survive and come out stronger than ever because of all this.  Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 9:11 PM

You've got my support as well, Paul. Stay strong, courageous and proud!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 5:09 PM

ct690911:

@Paul

ct

Thank you CT for the post.   My wife and I are both 100% Ukrainian, so are my 3 kids.   I wish you and I were better friends.  Its not too late.  HK (Ukrainian Golf Federation).

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 5:16 PM

Good to see you in the forums esssy 

OPY

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 5:29 PM

opyeuclid:

Good to see you in the forums esssy 

OPY

Poor esssy, how long has it been ??  I can't even remember why.

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 8:21 PM

Henry Kawa is trying very hard to be like his idol Stuart Smalley.

RSS