Help › Forums

iOS 14 Ad ID gone

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 9 2020 2:58 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 6:46 AM

Unable to reset AD ID so when the ads go to unavailable can't reset ID and start watching videos again.

anyone have a work around for this.?

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 10:34 AM

No, because there is no work around as of yet. Apple consciously did this as a means of limiting third parties being able to push advertisers to iOS users. When I researched this several weeks ago, every resource I checked indicated there was, at present, no conceivable means of working around this exclusion.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 11:25 AM

No

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 1:20 PM

If you have extra old phone/tablet, you can still do the reset.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 1:23 PM

Worked fine for me this morning on my I-pod. Also use 2 Android devices.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 1:47 PM

Tonight for me in France there are no videos available to watch , not on my iPhone or iPad

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 7:56 PM

Mythanatos:

Unable to reset AD ID so when the ads go to unavailable can't reset ID and start watching videos again.

anyone have a work around for this.?

The only thing I know to do is to put the iPhone or iPad down for a few minutes and then come back to it. 

To tell you the truth (and I'm being serious here), I was hoping you would find a workaround and post it. 

Thankfully, it's actually very few times I get the message there are no videos even though I have not reached the 150 credit per day limit. The overwhelming majority of days, I get to 150 without issue. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 9:39 PM

Robert1893:
    To tell you the truth (and I'm being serious here), I was hoping you would find a workaround and post it. 

yesterday

I tried every combination of closing out game.  And rebooting phone I could think of.  Nothing worked. 

Tonight I managed to watch all 150 without aUnavailable hangup. probably luck

• MajorHooks
    9 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 10:42 PM

I've run into the same issue after upgrade to IOS 14. I am not able to reach the 150 cred limit anymore even though I keep trying many times during the day. I think there is generally a lot fewer videos available in Denmark.

Fingers crossed for some clever guy to come up with a workaround.  :-)

• Turalyon
    95 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 2:25 PM

Turn off “tracking” and when videos stop, hard close the wgt app and restart, new videos will appear 🙂

• PAGES
RSS