Forums

Help › Forums

Important Note about WGT Classic Apparel

Sun, Apr 18 2021 6:39 PM (27 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 9:16 AM

I suggest you send an email to members@wgt.com. I did and got two of my outfits, sent by way of message in the new version. I opened the mail and claimed the attire.

I would first check on the mobile or PCEA versions in the Pro Shop. If you see one that is available that you had on Flash, then send email asking for it.  As of now, there are only a few available that have crossed over

As of this morning there were the following:

Vintage Plus Fours

Sweet Tartan Blues

Fan Choice (Pink & White).

I hope this is helpful

• jacktrade51
    10,894 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 5:37 PM

When do I get the regular apparel I have in Flash back?

Tom.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 6:40 PM

Go to the PC app, click on Pro Shop, then click on Apparel, then click on the WGT Classic icon (the one all the way to the right at the top).  You can then see all of the outfits they've released.

• Brkaway
    38 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 7:14 PM

Sorry I missed any announcement regarding what I am about to ask, but, what happened to all my Avatars? They are gone.

Thanks

Kurt

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 10:30 AM

It would seem, as WGT is getting ready to roll out, hopefully what will soon be, the "final" version of what is now referred to as WGT Early Access (for PCs) or, simply PCEA, certain features on Flash are getting removed.

For most members, that are from earth, have known for a while that Flash is going BYE BYE.  There is still, as of now, Mobile, PCEA and Steam versions.

The free avatars from Flash are not included on Mobile or PCEA (don't know about Steam) but these two version offer a partially customizable avatar (gender, skin tone, hair color, etc..). Each player starts off with the "basic" attire and there a few free items in the Pro Shop such has Under Armour shoes.  Additional attire can be obtained through playing head to head games with "sponsors". Sponsors are available (every five or so hours, I think) and are free. At the end of each head to head match, with a sponsor, you will receive a gift box which will contain various items of attire.  Certain items can enhance play, such as larger club sweet spots, distance, spin, forgiveness, ets.

As for the avatars that were purchased on Flash, some have already become available on the new versions and we are told that as more become available, for those members who had purchased them on flash, there will be no charge to obtain them on the new version.

If any of the above is not accurate, I am sure Champion or Sam will correct me...Hopefully...

(Now, what I want to know is why I look so anorexic, if wearing a skort, on the PCEA version?)

• jacktrade51
    10,894 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 6:46 PM

Remember, for now (and hopefully forever) apparel boosts are OFF in WGT and club tournaments.

We can turn them off/on in for ourselves in coin games, and in AS and (I assume) in other multi-players game, the game starter can turn them off.

As a TL, some of these make no sense for me.  Do I want +yardage on irons?  I have been playing them the same way for years.  +3-4 yards on driver ... sure.  Change spins on rough and sand shots around green ... grr.  It might be better but I can't do it in 45 seconds.

Tom.

• HAMILTONH2O
    2,121 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 8:02 AM

I got a kilted avatar and a plus four avatar in flash version

are there any indications when/ if they will be available to me in new app?

I spent 800 credits on both and i'd be upset if i can now access them

Mike

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 9:18 AM

HAMILTONH2O:

I got a kilted avatar and a plus four avatar in flash version

are there any indications when/ if they will be available to me in new app?

WGT indicated in another thread this morning that they'll be converting most Flash avatars to the new app next year.

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2021 7:05 AM

Still  waiting for old 'Flash' outfits have so far received NONE, thought they were being sent before Christmas. Did you mean Christmas 2021 ? Spent lot of money on those old outfits, if you are not going to issue them to us on Launcher could you please reimburse credits spent on them ?

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:25 AM

Does anyone from WGT read these posts or am I just wasting my time putting comments on here? 

Would be nice if got an acknowledgement, even if only " Go away and leave us alone to dream up new ways to take your money"

Ah well never mind.

RSS