Help › Forums

Update 10/28

Sat, Nov 28 2020 9:32 AM (32 replies)
  • Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 7:31 PM

carlosdev:

Hello

Flash outfits are back n looking better but the bill guy is waving a receipt in the counter which i refuse to pay as i had already done it in the past.

I wana talk to the manager of this Pro shop. Knock.. Knock!! :) 

You rang??

I have NO help, and cannot get a game to fully load without it crashing...more screen shot for the "manager" soon.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 8:05 PM

Knockitoff:

carlosdev:

Hello

Flash outfits are back n looking better but the bill guy is waving a receipt in the counter which i refuse to pay as i had already done it in the past.

I wana talk to the manager of this Pro shop. Knock.. Knock!! :) 

You rang??

I have NO help, and cannot get a game to fully load without it crashing...more screen shot for the "manager" soon.

Hi

Yesterday, Manager rang me back. He sent me two flash avatars (for free) which was bought via flash long time ago.

As for the inconvenience caused, i got zomato discount coupon worth 90% as well :) 

Iam a happy bunny. 

U should definitely talk to the Manager :) :) You might get lucky too :D 

- Carl 

• Rifle57
    71 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 9:40 AM

Does anyone know how you get the Classics Apparel from the Flash version that we paid for already. Seems some people are getting them in their email. I purchased the Crimson Pride a few years ago. Just wondering. Thanks for any help.

Rifle57 (Ross)

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 9:47 AM

Rifle57:

Does anyone know how you get the Classics Apparel from the Flash version that we paid for already. Seems some people are getting them in their email. I purchased the Crimson Red a few years ago. Just wondering. Thanks for any help.

Rifle57 (Ross)

It should show up in your "in box". Then you have to claim it.

• Rifle57
    71 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 9:58 AM

Got it, thx B, appreciate it.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 11:16 AM

I may be the last to notice but the broken videos are fixed.

Thank you WGT and thank you for neither acknowledging that they were bust in the first place or that you had fixed them.

C'mon now, customer relations do matter.

EDIT : It looks like the issue we had previously where certain videos wouldn't play if the ID started with certain characters, has also been fixed. Thanks for fixing that too WGT. Took several years, but at least it's done now.

• triple000
    220 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 1:56 PM

Scott, I hope you can help?

Q1. When I go to replays on profile page and click view to look @ any of them ....zero response .can no longer access these replays.

Q2.How can I record replays I have sent to my email address so I can view them when flash is no longer available.

Thanks in anticipation,

Trip.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 2:19 PM

Trip, with your replays, you will have to allow flash in your browser before the replays will play.

When you get your replays to play, you will have to record them with a screen recorder. Windows 10 has one built in or you can use the software that comes bundled wth Nvidia or AMD graphics cards, or just Google screen recorder to see what alternatives are out there.

• Jeff052551
    35 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 2:22 PM

Don, went on my laptop to PCEA. The grid settings only affect the grid setting when you are on the green in putting mode.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 7:30 AM

When is the apparel coming over for the

'Green Tartan Plus Fours' avatar, I own this one also. 

There is a level 9 set of clothing that is similar, but you have to sponsor your way through,and I dont care to put any more time into coin game rooms where your playing others well below your Level and at slow7.4 greens

Thanks 

RSS