Forums

Help › Forums

Update 10/28

Sat, Nov 28 2020 9:32 AM (32 replies)
  • gofchap
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 5:50 AM

i have moved from the wgt flash to this rubbish...cant get one matchplay game are any multiplayer games..only games i get are the boring head to head coin games...is it because i came from wgt flash

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 9:58 PM

Champion,  You guys aren't thinking of colorblind people.  The bar along the bottom of the front page and the dot for example Daily Bonus is hard to read/view.  C'mon now, change the color back.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 10:03 PM

gofchap:

i have moved from the wgt flash to this rubbish...cant get one matchplay game are any multiplayer games..only games i get are the boring head to head coin games...is it because i came from wgt flash

Yes, it's much slower now that they have split up the pool of players by having a apparel bonus off/on selection.  Try both on or off for apparel and change minimum player rank to Pro.  Seems to be the best shot to get a game for Stroke, Alt Shot, or Match.  Wish they would just do away with apparel bonus mess if it's going to split the game.  Also needs an Any selection instead of just off/on.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 7:16 PM

Regarding the Apparel added to the Desktop Proshop on the PCEA, Vintage clothing, the Crimson Red also, I own the Avatars apparel already, bought 3 outfits from the Flash game, still wondering as these want me to re-buy on the new game. Will I be able to have my clothing soon without paying again? 

Thanks guys. Gotta have good style out there you know, lol. 

wedge0837 Mark 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 7:36 AM

Good morning,, 

Opened the new game this morning and got my Crimson Pride clothing forwarded into my Inbox.

Thank you wgt. Can I have my Vintage Fours outfit next please? 

Thanks guys. Keep up the good work. 

And can you make the HOMEPAGE on the new game look like the website page? You know, keep it pretty much the same with a few upgrades etc...

Also, while I'm thinking about it, when you go Under Par, and into RED FIGURES, be really nice to see -1, -2 etc  colored RED 

wedge0837 Mark

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 1:21 PM

My game closes when i click update button.

Solved. Changed installation directory after removing existing installation of WGT

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 1:22 PM

I have been keep telling WGT for past 5 weeks. It was ok before the updates.

• Jeff052551
    35 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 7:20 PM
    On mobile. Since the update when I look at the green on an approach shot the green speed dots are moving supper fast. Almost too fast to even see which way they are moving. Was not this way before. Can’t calculate break of the green to make my iron shot correctly. Will this be corrected?
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 6:46 AM

• Jeff052551
    35 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 6:09 PM
    Thanks Don. However on mobile we do not have the option in settings to adjust the dot speed. Maybe if I went into PCEA and made the adjustment it would stick with my account when I open in mobile. I will have to remember how I opened PCEA, it has been a few months since I checked it out to see what all the chat was about. I am a mobile player since the beginning and always be.
RSS