Sat, Nov 28 2020 9:32 AM (32 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 9:28 AM

New Update is coming shortly with just a couple new things for players:

• WGT Classics Apparel
    • Turkey Hand Shirt 2020
    • Various fixes and improvements

As a side note for the Classic Apparel - Players who own the flash counterparts will get them for free and those should start rolling out to players early next week. Thank you for your patience. 

_CHAMPION

• ampass
    260 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 10:25 AM

When are the formats from PC available on mobile ( alternate,skin game match play) thanks

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 11:05 AM

The apparels have started today . 4 new sets of throwback apparel hats and visors as well . So how will the free apparel pieces be issued Champ ? I already have the Tartan Blue flash version so dont want to purchase it again . Oh and now there is also a glove with no benefits that can be purchased as well for 50 credits .

• WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 11:47 AM

Can anyone tell me where my friends list on my profile went to? or Why?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 1:28 PM

Champion I own  the vintage plus 4 and I was charged when I bought the shirt. 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 9:18 PM

Hello

Flash outfits are back n looking better but the bill guy is waving a receipt in the counter which i refuse to pay as i had already done it in the past.

I wana talk to the manager of this Pro shop. Knock.. Knock!! :) 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 11:17 PM

WGTChampion:
    Various fixes and improvements

Champ, that's pretty vague.  Can you provide more specifics on what the fixes and improvements were?

Also, as noted in another thread, we are no longer able to view videos that are embedded in Forum posts.  PLEASE tell me that's not what you meant by "improvements".

Thanks.

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 2:33 AM

Broken videos

If you want to watch a video that has been posted to the forum that now does not play. Click on 'Reply' on that post, then you will be able to see the URL of that video, which you can copy and paste into your browsers address bar to watch on YouTube.

• k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 3:37 AM

Is anyone else struggling to get a multi player game going ? ( random games not invite ). Its been almost impossible to find players since the last two updates ( it was hard enough before that ). Its now back to how it was when i first downloaded early access, no problems in coin room. Finds players instantly. Is it worth deleting an re downloading ? Atb 

• gofchap
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 5:47 AM

same here moved from wgt flash to this rubbish..only games i can get are the boring head to head games...cant get one matchplay are multiplayer game...

RSS