Forums

Help › Forums

Accumulated notes

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 31 2020 11:23 AM (6 replies)
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:04 PM

Apparently my notes aren't available in the new version.  They must be saved in WGT somewhere though.  Where will I be able to access them when Flash is no longer supported?  I've spent hundreds of hours making them.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 4:05 PM

WGT posted this about 3 weeks ago in another thread:

WGTChampion:

I purchased a Course Notebook, how can I continue using it after Flash ends?

We are working on bringing the course notebook to WGT on mobile and PC. We hope to have this in the game by the end of the year. For now, there is a browser version that you can use by following this link: https://m.wgt.com/notebook

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 4:33 PM

I've always incorporated my notes in the spreadsheet I made. Never felt the need of notebook embedded in the game.

Oops... Sorry, WGT. I guess I'm not helping your bidness. 😜

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 12:48 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

I've always incorporated my notes in the spreadsheet I made. Never felt the need of notebook embedded in the game.

That the kind of thing that some desktop players are going to find harder to use next year though once they finally migrate to PCEA. For those that don't have a second monitor or who haven't got their resolution worked out to make the taskbar visible, having an external notes program open won't help them in the way that the in-game version will.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 1:04 PM

Wutpa:

SimonTheBeetle:

That the kind of thing that some desktop players are going to find harder to use next year though once they finally migrate to PCEA. For those that don't have a second monitor or who haven't got their resolution worked out to make the taskbar visible, having an external notes program open won't help them in the way that the in-game version will.

if you have windows 10 you don't need a second monitor. You can have quite a few virtual desktops and cycle through them as you play. I have 3 desktops active when I play.. Simply hit the windows key and tab at the same time and make a new virtual desktop, I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many you can create. But I made 2.  2 virtual desktops and the normal one for playing. The other 2 are for Young46's putting calculator, Kat's wind calculator and Walk0flife's 50 yard punch spreadsheet. So I guess I could make a 4th for the web version of the course note book until they bring it to PCEA, 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 6:12 PM

borntobesting:

Wutpa:

SimonTheBeetle:

if you have windows 10 you don't need a second monitor. You can have quite a few virtual desktops and cycle through them as you play. I have 3 desktops active when I play.. Simply hit the windows key and tab at the same time and make a new virtual desktop, I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many you can create. But I made 2.  2 virtual desktops and the normal one for playing. The other 2 are for Young46's putting calculator, Kat's wind calculator and Walk0flife's 50 yard punch spreadsheet. So I guess I could make a 4th for the web version of the course note book until they bring it to PCEA, 

All true, but I was rather thinking of the many technologically challenged folk on here. There will be tears before bedtime there.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 11:23 AM

Wutpa:
    For those that don't have a second monitor or who haven't got their resolution worked out to make the taskbar visible, having an external notes program open won't help them in the way that the in-game version will.

All you need to do is hit Alt + Tab to switch between your external notes program and the WGT PC app.  

RSS