Help › Forums

Suspended "Peanut Labs" accounts

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 2 2020 11:31 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EJW2011
    16 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 3:28 AM

My account has been permanently suspended without an explanation....I know of at least 5 other members, some long standing, that have experienced the same....I wonder how many others have experienced the same....WGT has been contacted without providing any assistance or offering to look into matter, essentially stating it is  out of their control...I think this is a totally unacceptable....to the staff and those who control the game, this is your baby and allowing an outside vendor enact actions on your members without an explanation should be examined...I have tried to contact Peanuts Labs, as have others, but no response....rather draconian behavior to pass judgement without providing an opportunity to explain and offer a way to correct....

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 7:37 AM

Same here been suspended over month I also contacted them without a reply

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 8:33 AM

Me too. You would think that WGT would look into this as it affects them too. I only go on there when I need a few credits for a sleeve of balls.

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 8:44 AM

Try sending a personal e-mail message to support@peanutlabs.zendesk.com.

You have to have your peanut labs ID though which can be found when you go to surveys and click on the little gear or settings. 

If you are inconsistent with your answers it can cause you to be suspended. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 9:37 AM

Ladychipper:

Try sending a personal e-mail message to support@peanutlabs.zendesk.com.

You have to have your peanut labs ID though which can be found when you go to surveys and click on the little gear or settings. 

If you are inconsistent with your answers it can cause you to be suspended. 

Peanut Labs is suspending more and more people for no reason. I was suspended on January 2nd, I was never inconsistent with my answers. I was always just what I am, I was always truthful with my demographic answers knowing that at 70+ years old I would be disqualified on many of the surveys, 

I had my account permanently suspended on January 2nd. I was at the Walmart where I work getting an oil change and some tire work done after I got off work. While I was waiting I decided to take a few Peanut lab surveys through the WGT app,. I tried one and got the consolation 5 credits for not finishing the survey.. 

I tried a second one and got this. 

Screenout banner
    This Account has been Permanently Suspended
    As a result of one or more violations of our Terms and Conditions, access to Peanut Labs Surveys and Offers has been suspended for this account.

The only thing I did at that time was try to take a couple of surveys in a different zip code, So it is against their term and conditions to take surveys at different locations? Or on a different device? All other ones had been taken on my PC. If  either of those things violated their terms and conditions they are really getting picky!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2020 4:33 AM

After posting earlier I sent a 3rd request to Peanut Labs asking them to at least tell me what terms and conditions I am supposed to have violated. As has been the case since I was suspended they have not replied at all, It seems that are just trying to get rid of those of us who complete a lot of surveys making quite a few credits, 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2020 4:49 AM

Ladychipper:

There is nothing on their page  except the suspended message on the flash site. Which is what I have been using to send my request. 

There is the gear on the mobile site. I might send a 4th request that way. But I don't expect anything other than to be ignored like the previous 3 requests, (Edit) 

I just sent my 4th request for them to at least tell me why I was suspended. I got the standard if this about a survey e-mail, Just the normal B/S run around, But at least this time they sent that, the other 3 times I received nothing from them. 

So maybe if I send one every week or so I will get the truth from them!

Yesterday I got another e-mail from them that I thought was just another B/S runaround. But I logged on to WGT mobile this morning and as always I tapped on their surveys and at least for the time being I am no longer banned I took and completed 1 for 80 credits, Then logged onto WGT web and tried it there and took and completed 1 on there as well. I hope this wasn't just a mistake. 

For the rest of you that are banned don't just send a request by clicking or tapping link on the bottom of the banned message, Do as Ladychipper suggested, Find your user ID and send a e-mail directly to the address that she stated, Put as much info that you can think of in the e-mail and maybe they might help you., 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:42 AM

Well it must have been just a glitch because after completing 3 or 4 surveys I am back to permanently suspended, Well it was nice while it lasted. 

• viticult
    34 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 3:41 PM

Same thing happened to me !   i was permanent banned, ignored the site for maybe a month. (switched to 10credit balls to make it last).   then a week ago, boom, they let me take surveys again.    I dunno if there's a month timer on being banned?   i got banned from my work PC, which is in a different area code than home, i don't know why they care about that.  I had also accidentally closed the browser when i was in the middle of a (3rd redirection) survey, i don't know if they keep track of surveys started and not finished ?

• JenJen85
    103 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 7:50 AM

Just happened to me too. I’ve taken surveys for almost 3 years, never had a problem. Today I tried an offer, which I’ve never done before... and boom “permanently disabled”. Really annoyed, sent them an email, sounds like I may never hear. If anyone has had any luck getting restored, please share. I’m not exactly rich, so the occasional survey helped me buy balls and passes. Sounds like kind of a recent thing.

disappointed

• PAGES
RSS