Forums

Help › Forums

Want to use 3 wedges no hybrid

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 21 2021 10:55 AM (5 replies)
  • Cenzo91
    23 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 8:09 AM

Guys - I just dropped $100 to purchase an entire new setup (excluding driver) that is designed so that I can drop my hybrid and use 3 wedges.  Just hopped on to the Windows program and it automatically changed my clubs and put back the hybrid.  On the Flash version I am able to use all 3 wedges.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the club setup in the new Windows/Mac versions the same as the Flash so that I can use all of my new clubs.

• Cenzo91
    23 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 8:22 AM

Quick update to this - I hopped on to the Flash version, set up my bag how I want it, started a new game (bracket tournament) played a hole, exited from Flash, opened up the Windows version and it put me right back into the game I started WITH MY 3 WEDGES.  So it is definitely possible to have 3 wedges in the PC version, just can't physically choose them as a setup in the PC version.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 8:42 AM

On the PCEA version of the game, if you select the gear icon in the lower right and then switch Customize Equipment to Advanced, this will allow you to change equipment freely instead of having assigned slots for each club. You would then be able to swap out the Hybrid for a 3rd wedge. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• Cenzo91
    23 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 10:39 AM

Thanks so much for the help, Vince!

• Olive1619
    11 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2021 11:00 PM

You would then be able to swap out the Hybrid for a 3rd wedge.

When I try to edit my equipment, and select the 3W Hybrid, there is no option to add any wedges.

Olive1619

• Olive1619
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 10:55 AM

Never mind, I figured it out.

Ikuve

RSS