Help › Forums

No access to Replays ?????

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 27 2020 4:58 PM (53 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 3:30 AM

borntobesting:
    I had accessed it before but being so old I forgot about it. 

Yep, I'm getting that way too, lol.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 3:42 AM

By the way did you access his profile the old way and watch the replay? It was a thing of beauty, 194 yard slam dunk hole-in-one, 

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 3:44 AM

Yes I did and very nice it was too.

Funny though how some of those slam dunks stay in and others come back out.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 4:12 AM

ScottHope:

Yes I did and very nice it was too.

Funny though how some of those slam dunks stay in and others come back out.

Yeah. my first HIO on here was a slam dunk on # 17 BPB almost 11 years ago. I think as much as anything else it is due to how hard the ball hits the bottom of the cup and how it hits the pin going in. 

And my only real HIO was a slam dunk 112 yard 9 iron several years ago. 

• EK2019
    36 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 6:08 AM

Hey Guys, I appreciate your replies, I am on Macintosh and about 2-3 weeks ago my browser stopped giving me the option to play now, I just have a button that says Download Desktop version or Mobile. So I went through my short history list and the last time I was able to play through the browser and dragged that to the desktop and just play through that now bc I can no longer access playing through my browser if I go straight to WGT and try to play. I was able to save the Hole in one but cannot access my replays at all. I tried the link you posted above but still goes back to default and I have no access. Totally bummed bc I wanted to screen shot or save that Hole in One on my desktop as a .mov. 

Any other suggestions...? Anybody have a a screen grab software that could record it for me? Or any way anybody could share my HIO if they can see it?

Thanks and I appreciate it!!

Eric

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 9:31 AM

Try another browser, Safari doesn't support flash anymore.

Your hole in one is on your profile, you haven't lost it.

• VogieScratch
    353 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 10:48 AM

Perhaps I'm missing something important, but I still don't see where Top Golf/WGT is working on Instant Replay in the new version.  If I understand all the replies above and below, once Flash goes away future (after 12/20?) replays will not be available.

Any news about replays in what is essentially the mobile version modified for use on PC's?

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 8:54 PM

VogieScratch:
    Any news about replays in what is essentially the mobile version modified for use on PC's?

See this post:  https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/651599/4407806.aspx#4407806

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 8:10 AM

EK2019:

Any other suggestions...? Anybody have a a screen grab software that could record it for me? Or any way anybody could share my HIO if they can see it?

There are a couple options for Mac..

The best option I've found to run the Flash version is Edge. Go to the app and select 'show info' select 'start in low res'. In the game set quality to Medium. Play in full screen Flash window (not the browser full screen) I find that to be the best option. It also depends on your connection. You have to enable the 'Allow Flash' thing but only once.

The other option is Puffin, but you have to subscribe for it. They are 100% Flash compatible and even have resources to run older Flash games etc. I used it when it was free and it wasn't bad.

Opera also will run Flash still but it's so bloated its insane to try and play the game. I could never get it stable or playable.

Even with it running the game well, I can't stand the Flash version anymore.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 12:08 PM

Yup....it  would be nice to be able to save a shot on the new version. Had a double eagle this morning and couldn't save it.

RSS