Forums

Help › Forums

wgt launcher

Sat, Jan 2 2021 8:43 AM (29 replies)
  • pushcart
    27 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 10:45 AM

Anyone having probs with getting games on launcher other than head to head? Can't get match, stroke, alt games. Players have told me there having issues also.

• Destroyer62
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 10:35 AM

I installed the WGT Launcher this morning, took awhile for it to install but it did come through. I went ahead and played 9 holes at St. Andrews (alone) with no issues whatsoever. Gave me my XP points and i left. So for me, it seems to be fine. Fairly simple to adjust your shots with wind speeds, etc. Will try other parts of the program. Even did a survey, and that worked well also. Wil report back in a few days as i get a chance to try some of its features.

• Lefty2004
    102 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 12:38 PM

I've noticed this, too. Can't find any multiplayer stroke games. I've played a few alternate shot games.

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 7:40 PM

I have yet to find even ONE skins game or a match (Challenge mode).. Not one stroke play or Alt shot on PCEA regardless if I search to join a game OR I set one up with open invites? And this is at least 50x's I have tried ...Not one person has even showed up and declined? 

The only time I have played with ANYONE on the launcher is those stupid coin room games......

I think the issue is these options are simply not working on PCEA? I immediately wen't back on flash and found MANY available Match Challenge games I also set one up with an open invite and players were popping in the lobby like normal ...Now I know for a fact that from now till Dec 29th cross-platform works between PCEA and Flash and players are online playing so whats the deal?....Oh and on a side note it will work if I invite a specific player that I know is online and available....That is the only time tho..."Random Anybody" searches have not produced even 1 player showing up in the lobby and I have tried at least 50 times now...Same thing for me trying to join a game NEVER NOT ONCE have I found one...

This will be a huge issue if it continues after flash is gone...

• Larjorgan
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 11:32 PM

I tried many times to download and install the new program without success. I'm on IMAC and it downloads but won't start. I receive error message and tells me to run a patch? any help is appreciated.

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 5:26 AM

Maybe your being punished by Wgt for being so outspoken 

Pase

• JohnSpider
    271 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 2:57 PM

Do I log into WGT to be able to install WGT Launcher? If so, once I've signed on, where do I find Launcher?

Other tips welcomed.

Thx.

John a.k.a. JohnSpider

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 8:27 AM

• AcerJones
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 8:04 AM

Did you ever receive a reply? I have the same questions.....

• pushcart
    27 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 10:27 AM

only thing I found out was it was caused by a server error.........

RSS