Forums

Help › Forums

Sun, Oct 18 2020 8:49 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 8:45 PM

I am not getting messages from threads I have posted in our CC forum nor WGT forum.  Is anyone else having this problem??  It suddenly stopped some days ago.

Also, no response from Customer Care either. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 12:06 AM
    I always choose the option of "no email response" so I don't know if it has stopped or not. Sorry. I hope you get wgt to fix it though, since you want the messages. AKD
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 6:12 AM

• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 8:58 AM

Thanks AKD and Don,

I am staying safe and doing well so far and hope you are too. 

I will hang in there.

Blessings,

Marion :-)

PS:  Today I am getting messages galore from yesterday.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 10:27 AM

Ladychipper:

It sounds like the problem may have corrected itself(?) It may have even been a delay issue on your email server/provider itself.

Just as a suggestion, make sure you have a look at your "My Account" page under "Contact Info" and verify that you have the boxes checked ON for receiving emails from "WGT and your CC and CC owner.

As well when you post in this forum you must ensure that you check the box to ON for receiving emails on your post. It is OFF by default. You can check and change this by going into the EDIT function of any post. I believe it is turned ON by default on any CC posts so you shouldn't have to do anything for those posts.

• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 3:54 PM

Well the only messages I got for today's date was cc tournaments that were added.  No forum thread messages including this one.  I have all the boxes checked off in my account and the box here that says "Email me replies to this post", but got no message regarding a reply in here. I also do not get a message if someone sends me a personal message.

Just thought I would check to see if anyone else is having this problem.  I use to get a message right away when I posted in the forums so I do not know what is up with that.

I forgot to mention I am getting all the "Your Clash Is On" messages.  So not sure why I get some messages and not others.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 4:42 PM

Sorry to hear about your difficulties Lady M. Hope you get it worked out.

This made me think to way back when........ I joined WGT and quickly got tired of the messages flooding my email, so I set up a throwaway gmail just for WGT. Pretty much forgot about it and have not checked it in years. Just went and had a look for the heck of it, had over 5,800 messages in the inbox, all WGT... lol   :-)

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 10:39 PM
    Ladychipper:
    I got 51 today also. Delayed from PM's (which I had already seen in "my messages," but which I also get a copy of in email. We ran a big tournament lately where I had to contact members and receive back messages --- so there were more than usual!)
  • ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 12:48 AM

Have you checked your spam/junk/trash folders Marion?

• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 10:31 AM

Thanks Jim!

Wow, 5,800 messages.  I think you better clean it out.  LOL! 

How do you receive PM's then?  Are they among the 5,800 too? 

I am now getting forum post messages every other day and the same message 4 times. 

AKD, 

I see you are having issues as well.

Scott, 

I always check the spam folder each day and they are not going there. 

This all started happening around October 13th.

• PAGES
RSS