Forums

Help › Forums

New WGT??? Disappointing!!

Mon, Feb 1 2021 6:31 PM (89 replies)
  • EGO612
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 8:06 PM

We, at least, I don't appreciate the arrogance in your responses.... courtesy and helpfulness would be much appreciated

• EGO612
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 8:17 PM

Does anyone know how i can set my screen to full size automatically. I have two screens and switch from one to another.... once in a game, i could not find the button to change the screen size to go to full screen... TIA

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 12:19 AM

EGO612:
      Does anyone know how i can set my screen to full size automatically. I have two screens and switch from one to another.... once in a game, i could not find the button to change the screen size to go to full screen... TIA 

Eye don't have a full answer, but Eye don't believe you can change your display size once the game has begun.

BTW, who were you addressing above regarding "attitude" comments?

Knock

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 12:26 AM

Knockitoff:

EGO612:

Eye don't have a full answer, but Eye don't believe you can change your display size once the game has begun.

BTW, who were you addressing above regarding "attitude" comments?

Knock

This thread may help.  https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635297/4284354.aspx#4284354

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 1:37 AM

EGO612:
    Does anyone know how i can set my screen to full size automatically.

Try this.

• Kooltimes
    47 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 5:27 AM

I also Vic.  Look me up PN 76500964.

• petrieboy
    434 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 8:30 AM

the new version is really bad, no fun, SUCKS.

• call60
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 11:31 AM

Wish I could play the new version. It does not load to the page that ive that seen should be there.Ive downloaded launcher numerous times, emaild screen shots to them as well as full details about not getting to open correct page.. no help.  Maybe someone on forums can help me.I have win 10 edge, i can sign in but the screen does not have a play mode or open any games to play hope someones can help  Thanks call60

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 1:44 PM

Can you post one of your screenshots here so that we can see it?

You will need to upload it to an image hosting site first (imgur), then get the direct link from there, then just paste that direct link into your message. It won't show the picture but we can get to it from that.

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 2:25 PM

Scott will fix you up Call60.

RSS