Forums

Help › Forums

Community Update October 2020

Sat, Nov 14 2020 8:53 AM (44 replies)
  • DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 2:57 PM

don't go to menu and end round, just minimize screen and right click on the wgt launcher icon in your task bar and exit the game that way, when you launch the game again it will take you to your saved game and ask if you want to forfeit or continue.

• Cleworthy
    3,464 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 3:20 PM

Okay, granted. But don't you think they should have a "save & exit" option on the menu?

• ScottHope
    10,013 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 3:24 PM

Alt + F4 Close the currently active app or window.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2020 5:16 PM

SamSpayed:
    If you purchased an avatar on Flash, you will (eventually) receive all 4 components of it for free on the PC app.
     I see some parts of avatars in the mobile Pro Shop that I own on Flash, but they have prices.  What do I have to do to get them for free as promised by WGT?

Do I maybe have to go to shop in PCEA store?  Not mobile?

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2020 7:25 PM

AlaskanDame:

SamSpayed:
    If you purchased an avatar on Flash, you will (eventually) receive all 4 components of it for free on the PC app.
     I see some parts of avatars in the mobile Pro Shop that I own on Flash, but they have prices.  What do I have to do to get them for free as promised by WGT?

Our free version is suppose to be released this week. They are waiting for them to be available on all platforms. Then they will be there free for those who own then already.

Brett

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2020 7:38 PM
    BPeterson8256:
    Our free version is suppose to be released this week. They are waiting for them to be available on all platforms. Then they will be there free for those who own then already.
    Thanks.
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2020 8:02 PM

AlaskanDame:

SamSpayed:

I believe they will send them to either our mobile or PCEA Inbox.

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 7:40 AM

Champion will we be getting both male and female apparel from our Flash avatars.

I use both in PCEA because some apparel for male looks completely different for female avatars.  A while back I upgraded apparel abilities for the 500 credits and can now switch back and forth between male and female apparel options.

Just wanted to know if we would be getting both male and female versions from our Flash avatar options.  Back in the day at our old club Bridgestone we would wear female avatar as way to celebrate making Legend.  I believe a bunch of us sent out each other different female skirt/skort (Disco Balls, USA avatar) as we called it so hope we will be getting both male and female versions of our avatar apparel.

Thanks,

Michael

• GAC4151
    458 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 11:48 AM

Will the latest upgrade in the Putting grid also work with those that use a mobile device, I use an iPad, 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 1:07 PM

GAC4151:

Will the latest upgrade in the Putting grid also work with those that use a mobile device, I use an iPad, 

It's not listed as an option in the settings.

RSS