Forums

Help › Forums

Coin Games Division Demotion

Mon, Jun 7 2021 4:31 PM (35 replies)
  • Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 1:53 PM

I know this because I played coin rooms when i first started a few years back. I haven’t played them in quite some time, but the format remains the same; 

Each of the divisions you listed has 3 levels, conveniently called I, II, III. Can’t remember all of the division names, but you have the majority of them except for the Diamond Division. There is a progression and I believe you have it correctly listed with Diamond being the top Division. Each Division level has a payout in coin prize money for the top ten players of the previous week. The higher up you move the greater the coin prize.

If you hit the PLAY NOW button you will bring up the Coin Room Selection page. At the very top of the page is a segmented line. Hit that line and your coin room status, if you play, will be displayed to include your division, where you rank in that Division/Level, and the amount of coin earnings you have to date for that week. You will also see the screen names of all other players in your Division/Level and their ranking based upon their coin earnings. On Monday you are assigned a Division/Level based upon your prior weeks performance and you start the week from that position and begin to accrue coin earnings again.

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 12:58 AM

I have a question about coins and apparel. Why do I continue to collect points on a specific garment when it is maxed out. When my coffee cup is full I don't continue to pour coffee. Once an article of apparel is maxed out you really need to stop accruing points on it. It should be obvious that if it is maxed out it is because it is of no interest to that player. When you give maxed out points you are stifling the development of a player. And yes the apparel is a enhancement and not necessary to the playing of the game.

Secondly. You need to improve the angle for a approach shot. It is as if I have to align my shot from the blimp. That problem is solved if you have at least 6 or 8 cameras on every hole. If it could be done in the flash version then there is no excuse for you not to be able to match the flash versions capabilities. You are at about 40% capabilities of flash now.

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 9:40 AM

pdb1:
    Thanks again . This information is very important to log into these Forums .

Thank you for the mention

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 4:07 PM

Here is the real question, and I have yet to see it mentioned in this thread...

What difference does it make what division you are in? There is no advantage or credit given by reaching a higher division. I went on vacation and when I got back to playing I finished 1st last week and grabbed 600k coins. THIS is the only way that I see divisions paying off. Get in a low one and take down the week. 

I see absolutely nothing that rewards you for being in a higher division. If there is, help a brother out and let me know

Joe T

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 11:18 AM

rjteeithi:

Here is the real question, and I have yet to see it mentioned in this thread...

What difference does it make what division you are in? There is no advantage or credit given by reaching a higher division. I went on vacation and when I got back to playing I finished 1st last week and grabbed 600k coins. THIS is the only way that I see divisions paying off. Get in a low one and take down the week. 

I see absolutely nothing that rewards you for being in a higher division. If there is, help a brother out and let me know

Joe T

What you say is absolutely correct, no advantage in higher division, it just shows you play and win in higher coin rooms

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 9:35 PM

I have been playing Topgolf's "Head to Head" since February (being forced kicking and screaming to drop away from WGT).

12 years on WGT, 4 months on Topgolf. Yes, I'm worse than a Tour Pro.

Will someone tell me what the "P" means?

I know I'm clueless in alot of things. This is just one of them.

RSS