Forums

Help › Forums

Please reduce cost for XP boost juice!!!

Fri, Oct 23 2020 5:46 AM (42 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 8:57 AM

Damn guys easy the F up. all the guy asked if WGT could lower the price on an item.

Nowhere do I see him asking for any game advise. Also you would have to be a complete moron to think your game will not improve with better clubs and balls. 

No cause to insult a guy. This is at twinponds, you need to mind your own business. Yo dont know the guy so you have no room to talk trash.

Oh and I will also take that bet.

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:04 AM

Agreed Josh. 

Also @twinponds169, you are not exactly lighting it up either, so if I were you I would not be so quick to judge someone who has been a member for about 1/3 of the time you have. There are plenty of players in our CC, such as Josh and Jo,  among others,  who are actually qualified to be helping out up and coming players.

Cheers, 

Darren 

P.S. - I am still searching all the ends of the earth for this so called "attitude" being spoken of, but maybe I am Stevie Wonder. ;)

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:18 AM

JSmithers:
    I might take that bet

OK. I was serious.

Still, I doubt it will happen because I hardly think Lonnie cares about who is the better player.

I'm not saying  xAmazingTrace isn't a good player. I would just put my credits on Lonnie.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:28 AM

Never said that I was anywhere close to "good" at this game guys. Far from it. It's for fun.

Perhaps I should have chalked it up to unfamiliarity with basic good forum etiquette when someone responds to you.

He did not come across well in his replies to Lonnie, plain and simple.

Respect to you guys for backing your fellow clubmate though. Have played with one of your members for years and he is a great guy, and you all have a great club.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:33 AM

Obviously you can buy juice and have premier membership to help the speed of leveling. 

the fastest way to level is to do the following. 

First thing is to create a situation where videos lock up. So turn on "Limit Ad Tracking" under advertising.

With this on you will only be able to watch 7-15 videos maybe less for credits then it will lock up and say no videos available. If watching for credits you'd have to reboot the app or reset the Ad ID in order to start watching videos as long as hadn't reached the 150cr/ day cap.

In this case we actually want them to hang up and not be available.

Then on mobile and maybe PCEA. Play one hole coin games. Rio or Tokyo depending on coin counts. at the end of each match choose the watch video option.

now what will happen is you won't actually waste the 30 seconds watching the video. it won't play due to "not available" but  you will still get the XP credit. This will net you around 1300xp/hour in ad xp. and another 600+ in game XP minimum. So ~ 1900-2k an hour in xp.

I would also chain apparel runs while doing this to get the apparel you might want leveled at the same time. To support the credit costs can watch the videos but as a legend and if you have some skill I'd play every ready go  Legend tier every day that was available. 

If you can finish top 10 most of the time this will support your sponsor rounds as well as XP juice. 

Im basically describing what I did. You can make enough credits to support the habit. It's just if you want to take that route.

Depending on how much you play you're looking at probably 2-4 weeks per level. can be done faster if you play more.

PS and keep your daily streak up. I let mine lapse a long time ago because levels stopped having meaning. but until you hit 102 don't let it drop.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:35 AM

Just a thought....

Rightfully so, a few club members have eventually jumped in and the OP noted being part of such a top notch club.  No one would dispute that and it makes sense.  

Here is what is odd - if one is going to gloat about playing with so many top notch players - a number of those players likely even have a direct link, phone number, email, or what not with WGT themselves - why not just ask them to use their WGT connections to relay their concerns where those individuals have more clout or influence on WGT.

If you go into the forums - what in the world do you expect?  It can be like carrying a can of gasoline while walking around a fire and not expecting any sparks or flames to ignite the fumes.  The forums are notorious for getting out of hand.

The OP would have been far better off to just consult those expert level players than delve into the forum. imho anyway.

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:39 AM

On my iPad I can push video after game and then when it starts I push screen outside of video and video ends immediately. It still gives me the extra xp without having to watch.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 11:47 AM

And just to pile on, it's also a bit odd to complain about the price of a non-necessity when one starts out by noting they're spending $18/month. Moreover, the player is spending 975 credits for a sleeve of balls. 

Just not having a lot of sympathy here.

Is the boost overpriced? Absolutely, it is overpriced!

or

No, it's not. If it sells, then it's not overpriced (by definition).

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 11:49 AM

WOW I thought this thread was done a page ago . To those who spoke up in my defense thanks . To all others its not that serious . Me personally I was just trying to help some one out as usual . If they dont appreciate the advice thats fine . No skin off my nose or money out of my pocket . It just goes to show that you cant help every body and no good deed goes unpunished .

Also good clubs and better clubs only make a difference if the player takes the time and learns how to use them . Thats where the practice comes in for learning your clubs and mapping them as well . Anyway this whole situation is not worth anyone losing their cool over . After all its just a difference of opinion and nothing more . Everybody have a great day play well and have fun . :-)

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 11:56 AM

@lonnie

No good deed goes unpunished! 😀

RSS