Forums

Help › Forums

Please reduce cost for XP boost juice!!!

Fri, Oct 23 2020 5:46 AM (42 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 7:55 AM

xAmazingTrace:

Look bud. I wasn't posting in a section asking for your input. I posted a suggestion in the Product Suggestion thread. If I was looking for advice on the game, I would have posted in the appropriate thread. I do seek help in getting better at the game. But I do it from people who are better than me. Not from someone who can't play at that level. I don't care about how long you've been playing. I have almost ten times your earnings in my 400 rounds. I wasn't "crying" about anything. But you can say what you want if it makes you feel better. Just know, that you gave your opinion on what I was asking WGT for without me asking for it. That's fine. But unless you have any authority at WGT, I still don't value your input. 

By the way, in a match of you against Lonnie, I'd bet a whole bunch of XP boosts on Lonnie.

Jus' sayin'

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 8:27 AM

xAmazingTrace:
    I play with some of the best players in the world.

This guy is more full of sheet with a bigger ego than the guy getting sent packing in a couple of weeks.

A complete anus cavity for the unwarranted diss on Lonnie.

BTW Amazing Tripe,

Your game is much more pathetic than your ego even is.

Your Driving is barely passable.

Your Greens in Reg is Amateur at best.

Your putting percentages rival Stevie Wonder maybe, but few others.

The one notable guy you beat in your whopping 10 match play games in two years.....he was either very drunk, donating to you, or lost power.

Being in 3 or 4 of the top clubs and getting kicked out of all of them because you never even play a club tournament, along with your whopping 4-6 record in match play, makes me wonder, who are these best players in the world that you play with?

One game with WOL because he was being cordial and welcoming you to the club does not count.

Play for two more years and you might at least attain a passable game here.

Until then, show some respect for someone like Lonnie or get used to the backlash.

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 8:28 AM

I'm not sure what that has to do with a product suggestion, but thanks for more unsolicited input. lol

I think you guys are trolling the wrong thread. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 1:01 PM

Just a note that we did have certain advantages back in the day when we leveled. And it's kind of easy to forget about it.

Custom course bug. (was huge).

Ability to run 3,4 or even 5 or more mobile devices and crank out credits while watching TV. no 150cr cap. If wanted some XP juice just crank out the credits in a few days.

remember the credit farming that was going on for a year or so? People were running 5-20 (maybe more) instances on macros. Could do more than the 6k needed in a single day without even being at the computer. 

people were buying XP juice, ball effects, whatever because they were loaded with credits. A handful of people made so many credits they got the golden putter. 

The 150 cr cap doesnt matter to those of us past 102 because we have everything we need. That number plus what i win in Showdowns is enough to keep me in golf balls plus more . and we've bought all the clubs we want. 

I started back in 2016 i think. and i had advantages for level XP. the ones prior to me are much like now or worse because those didn't even have the Premier option.

also the Nike Club bug. If he was leveling a few years ago he could have the 97 Nike irons right now.

but anyone that leveled in 2016-2019 had it significantly easier. than prior or now.

so while his attitude is a problem. I can understand the frustration some when it comes to leveling speed.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 5:45 PM

Mythanatos:
    Just a note that we did have certain advantages back in the day when we leveled. And it's kind of easy to forget about it.

Yea, but we never got candy corn pants.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 5:33 AM

If XP’s are very important , and you play on mobile , you can elect to watch the videos at the end of every match or coin room game , and receive between 20-150 extra XP’s every time. I dont know if this is a feature on any,other format.

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 8:20 AM

Amazingtrace as you know from our convos unfortunately this will fall on deaf ears.  And yes great players can play with lesser clubs and still score but dont think for one second they can score as well with starter balls n clubs or even the mid level stuff.  Not consistently at least.  It is important to upgrade clubs and find the ball that works for your style of game.  

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 8:22 AM

Robert1893:

xAmazingTrace:

Look bud. I wasn't posting in a section asking for your input. I posted a suggestion in the Product Suggestion thread. If I was looking for advice on the game, I would have posted in the appropriate thread. I do seek help in getting better at the game. But I do it from people who are better than me. Not from someone who can't play at that level. I don't care about how long you've been playing. I have almost ten times your earnings in my 400 rounds. I wasn't "crying" about anything. But you can say what you want if it makes you feel better. Just know, that you gave your opinion on what I was asking WGT for without me asking for it. That's fine. But unless you have any authority at WGT, I still don't value your input. 

By the way, in a match of you against Lonnie, I'd bet a whole bunch of XP boosts on Lonnie.

Jus' sayin'

I might take that bet

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 8:23 AM

twinponds169:

xAmazingTrace:
    I play with some of the best players in the world.

This guy is more full of sheet with a bigger ego than the guy getting sent packing in a couple of weeks.

A complete anus cavity for the unwarranted diss on Lonnie.

BTW Amazing Tripe,

Your game is much more pathetic than your ego even is.

Your Driving is barely passable.

Your Greens in Reg is Amateur at best.

Your putting percentages rival Stevie Wonder maybe, but few others.

The one notable guy you beat in your whopping 10 match play games in two years.....he was either very drunk, donating to you, or lost power.

Being in 3 or 4 of the top clubs and getting kicked out of all of them because you never even play a club tournament, along with your whopping 4-6 record in match play, makes me wonder, who are these best players in the world that you play with?

One game with WOL because he was being cordial and welcoming you to the club does not count.

Play for two more years and you might at least attain a passable game here.

Until then, show some respect for someone like Lonnie or get used to the backlash.

I play with xamazingtrace.  Very good guy.  He is trying to improve his game.  

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 8:48 AM

JSmithers:
    I play with xamazingtrace.  Very good guy.  He is trying to improve his game.  

And I respect your opinion on that sir, especially coming from a player of your stature.

And kudos to Trace for trying to improve his game, after all, that is the nature of the beast around here.

My post was basically a "back in your face" to the smug, arrogant and disrespectful attitude towards someone that was just trying to help him, someone who has long been one of the good guys around here. It was uncalled for.

Happy Hitting To You.

RSS