Forums

Help › Forums

Please reduce cost for XP boost juice!!!

Fri, Oct 23 2020 5:46 AM (42 replies)
  • xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 5:23 AM

I am a Premier member. I pay $17.99 per month just to get the double XP. I don't really play the coin rooms except for the showdown events. So I am basically paying $18 per month for double XP. I would love to add to that XP boost with the juice. However, I just can't bring myself to pay almost $60 worth of credits for a 15 day boost of only 40%. I would for sure spend the money on it, if the price was brought down to be more inline with the membership prices. Even if it was a little more expensive than the membership, I would do it. Maybe around $25 for another 30 day 100% boost. But $60 for 15 days at only 40% is just not even an option. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 1:36 PM

You`re a L93 Legend what is it that you`re trying to do ? Although there are still some clubs at the higher levels they wont make that much of a difference . Instead of buying your way up levels just try playing your way instead . Its far cheaper to play for free than paying to play any day .

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 3:52 PM

I play with some of the best players in the world. The higher level clubs do make a difference. That's why I want them. To answer your question, my first goal would be to get to 97 for the irons. Then 99 for the better driver. From there, I will probably just level up as normal, since 102 is sooo much xp to achieve.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 11:40 AM

xAmazingTrace:
    I play with some of the best players in the world. The higher level clubs do make a difference.

Not really because the best players in the game can get it done with the starter clubs .Anyway what you need to do is practice more and learn your clubs .Also work on your short game . With a 78.66 G.I.R, you need to work on improving your short game . Work on the punch flop and pitch shots . Get your avg. to pin down from 14ft. to 11ft. making your putts easier  to make .

A good short game is what will make the difference for you . Learning how to attack the pin and getting closer to the pin will improve your scoring  more than anything . You have a great set of clubs now so learn how to use them . Play some stroke play practice rounds and work on the weak parts of your game . Although it may seem boring its a great way to get your game play together .

Start by using the free ball and the mulligan feature just to get the basics down . Then switch to your normal used ball and fine tune your game from there . You will definitely see an improvement in how you play . Plus you will be earning XPs while you are practicing and playing .

If you cant play a good game with the clubs you have then you wont play a better game with the ones you get . No club is a magic wand no matter how much we want them to be . So take some time and put some practice in . Your game will get better if you do .

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 12:08 PM

I like to play the competitive side of the game for credits. It's a lot different over here than playing practice rounds. I'm not sure who you are, but I'll take the advice from the winning players. Based on your record, and the fact that you keep talking about quitting, I'm really not interested in your opinion. Unless you actually have any authority at WGT to reduce the cost of the juice, I'm not sure why you chimed in anyway. I wasn't asking if I should ask for a cost reduction. I was posting for WGT to read, and consider reducing the cost. Good luck though in your practice rounds. I hope you enjoy them.

• Ray7042
    120 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 6:21 PM

Solid AMEN!!! Advancing to higher levels isn't so much about buying better equipment but more about using the equipment you have better. After a certain point of comfort you realize that a better ball or a better driver with longer range might be useful. Then you should use credits to buy the available items. Still going to be a work in progress cause just buying a better ball or club doesn't mean anything if you don't know what works for you. WGT kinda has that all figured out and they don't make it easy. Still only a game and you play if for fun or get sucked into the spend more for little results category. Been here off and on for more than 7 years and still learning what works. Love the graphics or I would have left long ago. And it's fun to play even on a bad day. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 1:17 PM

xAmazingTrace:
    I was posting for WGT to read
    Wrong place, I'm afraid.

xAmazingTrace:
    and consider [...]
    User input hasn't worked out six years ago and it won't today.

They are WGT, hope is futile!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 5:45 PM

xAmazingTrace:

I like to play the competitive side of the game for credits. It's a lot different over here than playing practice rounds. I'm not sure who you are, but I'll take the advice from the winning players. Based on your record, and the fact that you keep talking about quitting, I'm really not interested in your opinion. Unless you actually have any authority at WGT to reduce the cost of the juice, I'm not sure why you chimed in anyway. I wasn't asking if I should ask for a cost reduction. I was posting for WGT to read, and consider reducing the cost. Good luck though in your practice rounds. I hope you enjoy them.

Nothing is wrong with my record other than I stopped playing a couple years ago . After 9 years of playing every day I can do as I wish . At least I have over 2000 ranked rounds to your 400 . If you dont want other players opinions then dont post here in the forums . My suggestions were to help you out not me . I already have the top clubs in my bag and dont need anything else .

I reached my current level just playing practice rounds its also how I upgraded my clubs as well . I never used any XP boosts to level up and I`ve never spent any money on the game either . Earned all of my credits from doing surveys and watching videos . You arent the first to cry about how much stuff costs . Players have complained about every part of the game . From the cost of clubs to the cost of balls and everything else in between . 

WGT didnt lower the costs for them and they wont for you either . This is a business and the goal of a business is to make money . But carry on do what makes you feel good . Its not hurting me if you dont want the advice to help you out . One thing you will find out about money . Is that once you`ve blown , then you`ve blown it .

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 6:17 PM

Look bud. I wasn't posting in a section asking for your input. I posted a suggestion in the Product Suggestion thread. If I was looking for advice on the game, I would have posted in the appropriate thread. I do seek help in getting better at the game. But I do it from people who are better than me. Not from someone who can't play at that level. I don't care about how long you've been playing. I have almost ten times your earnings in my 400 rounds. I wasn't "crying" about anything. But you can say what you want if it makes you feel better. Just know, that you gave your opinion on what I was asking WGT for without me asking for it. That's fine. But unless you have any authority at WGT, I still don't value your input. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 7:53 PM

lonniescott711:
    WGT didnt lower the costs for them and they wont for you either . This is a business and the goal of a business is to make money .

Companies just don't lower prices because we don't want to pay that much? 

Dang! I wish I would have had this information before I sent that email to Apple telling them they need to lower the price of the new phones simply because I didn't want to pay that much. 

I'm now guessing they're not going to respond.

RSS