Forums

Help › Forums

Please Implement New Clothing Item: Capes

Wed, Feb 10 2021 4:52 PM (21 replies)
  • FlyingHigh070
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 4:38 PM

The game has a lot of clothing items that are great for golf, but I think having capes would make it so much better and add some mystique. Including capes with hoods.

If I were playing St. Andrews IRL I would wear a cape.

The bonus for this item could be Wind Deflection to lower the effects of wind.

Possible brand names:

Jimmy Hourihan

Coach

The Pyramid Collection

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 9:29 AM

You are joking, correct.

I have yet to ever see anyone on a golf course wearing a cape.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 11:11 AM

Sometimes people have great ideas when high on weed . This one however isnt one of them . Once you come down from your high you`ll really see just how ridiculous this idea of a brain fart really was .

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 12:10 PM
  • craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 12:39 PM

Tyrrell Hatton wins the BMW PGA Championship wearing a golf hoodie every single day - and it's caused plenty of debate with golfers...

Tyrrell Hatton wearing his hoodie and holding the winners trophy at the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth at the weekend. Picture: Ross Kinnaird/Getty Images

• GedEButler
    53 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 5:52 PM

Hang on...  FH070 Might really be on to something here!!

Darth Golfer - Golf GIF - DarthVader StarWars Golfing ...

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 6:14 PM
  • dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 1:45 PM

lonniescott711:

Sometimes people have great ideas when high on weed . This one however isnt one of them . Once you come down from your high you`ll really see just how ridiculous this idea of a brain fart really was .

I don't know man, I mean there was an avatar wearing a tuxedo... Just sayin'... I wonder who's idea that was? ;-)

You often see people wearing a short cape in a tux... mm hmmm...

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 6:30 PM

lonniescott711:

Haha, this remark takes me back years, back when the forums were entertaining, not quite the Wild West, but a lot of fun, and often at the expense of an idiot....and you just hope these people never actually breed.

Edit. That may seem a tad harsh being a first post, but seems typical of the gamers or kids who like gimmicks, rather than golfers.   

I can tell you, the dress code at St Andrews would not allow batman to batwoman onto the first tee. 

RSS