Help › Forums

very difficult to get a game

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 11 2021 1:21 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • leblancdoug
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 1:51 PM

I have been having issues for a couple of weeks with the new stand alone game ...I just click join a game without and details and it is rare that a game of any type comes up...I try to create a game and same thing. but if I try it on the web game there are no problems getting a game ...

What gives

Thanks Doug

• Batfeet
    37 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 3:03 PM

Same here. It's like no one is on......

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 8:18 PM

Seems to still be an issue.  Slow as molasse.  Very odd.

• Timeslayer
    15 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 9:09 PM

leblancdoug:

I have been having issues for a couple of weeks with the new stand alone game ...I just click join a game without and details and it is rare that a game of any type comes up...I try to create a game and same thing. but if I try it on the web game there are no problems getting a game ...

What gives

Thanks Doug

Might as well just go fishing.The new formats all suck!

• Timeslayer
    15 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 9:13 PM

Might as well just go fishing.The new formats all suck!

• bearst2
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 9:28 AM

I think this happened a couple of updates ago also.... Looks like no 1 playing... especially with the apparel bonus on.. Still slow without it but seems like more players... well a couple of more anyway.. Thought it was just me having this issue.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 5:41 PM

No, not just you.  I've never had an issue finding a ranked stroke or alt shot game in the evening ET.  

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:37 AM

I tried to get an A/S game earlier, I didn't find one until I made amateur the lowest tier instead of hack and i got 1 immediately. Oh i did set the apparel bonus to off. 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 5:18 AM

Apparently Launcher n Flash became a tough two world right now. If you search a multi game via launcher, then you get results from launcher only. For some obvious reason, it won't connect the search to flash n this scenario is vice versa too.

Shame, they made everything tough right now. Now thinking about any multi game is a pain unless u have some social platform to arrange alternatively.  Our CC has Skype n it is not a big pain for us but still there are times. These days it takes close to an hour to set up a 4 ball. Not to forget the available n busy issue. Another big pain. 

Some simple stuffs are left untouched without answers n it sure take the spirit of a person. I bet untill next year this might continue to happen. Sadly, it is what it is. We only get response once in a full moon. 

- Carl 

• PAGES
RSS