Forums

Help › Forums

Brackets Need Changing

Wed, Oct 14 2020 10:01 AM (5 replies)
  • Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 6:15 AM

Due to the introduction of Whistler and Cabo Del Sol into bracket tournaments filling the brackets has slowed to the degree where its taking a full 24 hours or more to fill a bracket.

Mobile and PCEA players can't enter unless they use WGT's website. 

Here's a suggestion:

Do not mix Whistler and Cabo Del Sol with other courses in the same bracket.

Another suggestion:

100cr or 200cr 9 Hole Whistler and, or, Cabo Brackets, and 200cr if 18 holes.

Cabo brackets need to drop Kiawah as the final round.

• GAP1011
    65 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 7:16 AM

Agreed. Also, as I sometimes enter tournaments from the full site to be played later on mobile a heads up as to which brackets are not mobile friendly would be helpful as well.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 7:17 PM

I entered a bracket several days ago that still only has 4 players signed up. 😂🤣 

What's the record for slowest bracket to fill?

• Notajedi
    36 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 5:31 PM

The brackets are so dead now, didn't fancy the courses selected look back in a couple of hours and play the next one now they still aren't filling many hours later.

For other mobile/tablet players cabo is fine on mobile as long as you don't exit the game, then it will not let you restart from mobile but tells you to go to the web or quit.

Whistler back 9 freezes on the approach to the 14th on my tablet and you have to complete the round on a pc of forfeit.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 8:52 AM

I played whistler ok on my iPad , haven’t yet tried Cabo 

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 10:01 AM

BPeterson8256:

I entered a bracket several days ago that still only has 4 players signed up. 😂🤣 

What's the record for slowest bracket to fill?

2 days later... 5 players signed up total 😂🤣

RSS