Forums

Help › Forums

How do you actually download the new app???

Tue, Dec 22 2020 5:19 AM (6 replies)
  • IamaGolfer88
    8 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 2:17 PM

I'm on a PC I have tried Amazon App, Google Play store, etc.

NONE of these products recognize my lap top that is running on Windows 10

Or does this only work on desktops????

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 2:24 PM

If you are using a PC get the one that says "play on windows".

https://m.wgt.com/

• Bjlaac
    18 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 2:26 PM

Doesn't mattre all versions are terrible to play.  Boy did they butcher this game.  I had fun for 8 years but after 12/29/20 I'm outta here.

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 3:02 AM

Bjlaac:

Doesn't mattre all versions are terrible to play.  Boy did they butcher this game.  I had fun for 8 years but after 12/29/20 I'm outta here.

see ya

• lysagrey
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 2:08 PM

I have in on my iphone. I actually wanted to download it for my laptop but it took me a while to figure out where can I find it because I was in China at that time and they have a whole set of restriction over there. One of the things that actually worked was the ability to use a VPN and get access to it but then I came across another problem. The download speed has been very bad (like snail slow) so I had to figure out what to do and fast. One of the things that kind of popped into my head was to use a seedbox. I never really used it before but I head that it can increase the download speed and I was kind of desperate at that point. While looking for more information about them I came across this really cool page called www.seedboxreviews.com. I liked it since they had like a comparison of different seedbox programs. I found it very useful. I think that if you guys need something to give your computer a boost this might just be it

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 2:39 PM

Agreed here since 2009. New game is a joke. Terrible graphics and putting is awful. Try it if you want a cartoon game.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 5:19 AM

The new version is a standalone program.  It can be downloaded here: DOWNLOAD

RSS