Forums

Help › Forums

Tournaments brackets no longer showing eligible tournaments

Tue, Dec 1 2020 9:57 PM (21 replies)
  • XtremFade59
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 7:30 AM

Just recently, when I login and go to my Tournament Brackets, it no longer shows the tournaments I’m eligible to sign up for. Now, it's just showing ones that I am already competing in and maybe one or two others. Is this related to the FLASH changes coming up or is there something else going on?

• TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 2:46 AM

Yes, getting same. Just one listed on mobile app for me to enter, tho was x3 first thing this morn. 
    However, can see and enter all brackets as usual via Tournaments-Brackets top of this page ⬆️ 

Any entered will then appear under ‘My Tournaments’ on mobile app. No idea if is same for PCEA.

All a bit clumsy but an easy enough workaround. Can enter and play 50cred Whistler/Cabo brackets too, which was a first ever outing on those for me - loads of fun! 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 3:26 AM

TheSpark4:

Yes, getting same. Just one listed on mobile app for me to enter, tho was x3 first thing this morn. 
    However, can see and enter all brackets as usual via Tournaments-Brackets top of this page ⬆️ 

Any entered will then appear under ‘My Tournaments’ on mobile app. No idea if is same for PCEA.

All a bit clumsy but an easy enough workaround. Can enter and play 50cred Whistler/Cabo brackets too, which was a first ever outing on those for me - loads of fun! 

Hi , I just followed what you said , and got to play whistler , too, the first time for me , shame we don’t get the map of every hole as we play , without knowing the course it made it a little difficult , but interesting. Thanks the spark.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 4:05 AM

Pity WGT , hasn’t communicated this fact of being able to play whistler , by entering the bracket thro WGT.com , most mobile players just don’t realise they can play it. 

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 6:20 AM

bossbird:

Pity WGT , hasn’t communicated this fact of being able to play whistler , by entering the bracket thro WGT.com , most mobile players just don’t realise they can play it. 

Agreed. I signed up on wgt.com for a couple one with Whistler and the other Cabo in round 1 so played those on flash...not so much fun but very nice courses. 

I wonder if I'll be able to kick off round 2 on PC the switch to mobile. It's a shame we can't play Cabo and Whistler on mobile. I did make a comment on this thread but nothing nor anyone has made a comment regarding that. 

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/651599.aspx?PageIndex=3

• Notajedi
    36 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 8:11 AM

TheSpark4:

Thanks for the info, worked for me on an Amazon tablet.

The mini map was in the way on one of the holes, apart from that very playable, would be a shame if these courses disappeared when flash ends, little bit of optimising and these are new courses for us mobile players.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 8:12 AM

signed up to a free one that had Cabo just to see if I can switch to mobile to non Cabo or Whistler course. 

It wasn't a problem. As long as you are willing to try flash until this is fished for a round shouldn't be a problem....

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 10:38 AM

I played my bracket at whistler on my iPad app , but had to join and sign up on WGT.com pretty sure most mobile players will not know they can do this

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 11:19 AM

bossbird:

I played my bracket at whistler on my iPad app , but had to join and sign up on WGT.com pretty sure most mobile players will not know they can do this

Sweet. I am going to try that on a ready go and noted for bracket. 

Thanks

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 1:00 PM

bossbird:

Tried Cabo. Wasn't able to...said go to web. Whistler i too was able to play on iPhone. When i tried to go to ipad it said go to web, when i tried to restart on iphone said go to web. think can only be from My Tournaments and if wifi fails or you need to restart the app it says go to web. probably same with Cabo....

https://ibb.co/KmMY5kG

RSS