Thu, Oct 8 2020 3:51 AM

why is flash blocked on here

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 4:17 AM

• TyWebb79
    42 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 5:10 AM

I don't think it's a browser issue. Mine stopped working on the 6th in both Opera and Chrome. I re-added them, if you will, and they still won't run. An email asking for help was sent to WGT and was returned undeliverable because their inbox was full. Anyone know if this is permanent?

• banditone
    134 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 7:16 AM

have enabled it but still says flash blocked

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 7:34 AM

banditone:

What browser are you using?

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 8:39 PM

Robert1893:

banditone:

What browser are you using?

And what operating system?

Saying "why is flash blocked on here" is kind of like saying "why doesn't my car work".  We need more details in order to help you.  The more detail, the better.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 9:00 PM

SamSpayed:
    Saying "why is flash blocked on here" is kind of like saying "why doesn't my car work".  We need more details in order to help you.  The more detail, the better.

Exactly.

On a related note, I used to work retail and was a store manager at a Radio Shack. One day this guy walks in and says, My car radio won't play. What's wrong with it?

I'm like, dude, it could be anything, That's like saying my car won't start, what's wrong with it?

He replies: But you guys are Radio Shack. You know everything.

So, I figure the guy just needs an answer. And I say, So, it's like... you just turn it on and nothing, eh?

He says, That's it! You're right. 

So, I go: Oh, I know what the problem is now. It's the transducer capacitor. You need to replace that.

He says: Thanks! You guys are great. I knew you'd have the answer. And then walks out.

I envisioned him going the next few weeks from store to store asking if they had a transducer capacitor for a car radio. 

The guy wanted an answer, and I provided it. On the spot, I just needed to make up an answer and those are the two words that came to mind. 

I used to get bored at work and just make stuff up. The more outlandish I made the story, the more people believed me. I once had a guy believing a battery we sold powered the robotic arm of the space station. The use of the battery was actually for TV remotes (especially older remotes). It was J battery.

It's probably a good thing I don't work retail anymore. 😀

• banditone
    134 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 3:55 AM

all browsers blocked

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 5:23 AM

banditone:

all browsers blocked

NO they are not.  Most/if not all updated versions of browsers are blocked.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 5:47 AM

No issue's here on Chrome...Brave  and Maxthon ALL  running flash just fine ...But ALL are completely blocked from ANY updates (as is  Adobe) matter of fact I removed the updating file from 1 of these browser folders entirely!! Which is why I WOULD have been able to play the WGT Flash  version indefinitely had WGT not decided "That may not be safe for me to do" and will be pulling the plug on Dec 29th...When I was a child I hated when adults would tell me "We know whats best for you" 🤣🤣

On a side note: Been practicing more on PCEA and although it's surly NOT the Flash game I'm hating it a little less each round...If a stubborn SOB like me can give it a REAL try then any "Diehard" flash player can .....Not sold yet.... But ain't quit on it yet either...

• PAGES
RSS