Forums

Help › Forums

Whistler: Really That Scary?

Sat, Nov 28 2020 6:51 AM (25 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 4:03 AM

Whistler brackets are available to mobile , but have to be entered through this WGT.com website . Once entered , we go to mobile app , my tournaments and can play it from app with mobile devices. I just played a bracket at whistler , first time ever, sadly not every hole shows the hole map , which makes it a little tricky when playing the course for the first time.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 8:53 AM

bossbird:

Whistler brackets are available to mobile , but have to be entered through this WGT.com website . Once entered , we go to mobile app , my tournaments and can play it from app with mobile devices. I just played a bracket at whistler , first time ever, sadly not every hole shows the hole map , which makes it a little tricky when playing the course for the first time.

Thanks for the info! This got me to try Cabo in a Ready Go and I was able to play it on PCEA!

Brett

• Notajedi
    36 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 10:06 AM

On an Amazon tablet I can't play the 14th on whistler it just freezes on the approach to the 14th, then when I restart i only get an option to finish round on the web or forfeit.

Ps can i be taken off of moderation, Thanks

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 8:11 PM

Notajedi:

On an Amazon tablet I can't play the 14th on whistler it just freezes on the approach to the 14th, then when I restart i only get an option to finish round on the web or forfeit.

Ps can i be taken off of moderation, Thanks

I've had the same issue with my Amazon Fire 10 (2019). I can't forfeit or finish the round. The app just loops back to the same screen without doing anything. I can't get out of it or play at all on my tablet. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the App but it doesn't change anything. I'm waiting on customer service and Champ to remove me from the Tourney so I can play again. We will see. 

~CD~

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 8:58 PM

Where would I find 'my tournaments' in mobile app? Even better, where would it be on the new platform?

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 8:40 AM

Knuckwood:

Where would I find 'my tournaments' in mobile app? Even better, where would it be on the new platform?

Click on GAME MODES

Click on SOLO TOURNAMENTS

Click on MY TOURNAMENTS at the top right

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 8:46 PM

I'd enter one for 200? maybe even 100 but 50 cents.... Naaa not worth the headache of putting either Whisler or Cabo 2 Bits

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 9:13 PM

JDGHOST:

I'd enter one for 200? maybe even 100 but 50 cents.... Naaa not worth the headache of putting either Whisler or Cabo 2 Bits

There are those that do, and the 50cr brackets should remain.

However, like you I don't see value in entering 50cr brackets apart from the occasional Whistler. 

The 100cr 9 hole bracket and the 200cr 9 hole and 18 hole brackets need Whistler and Cabo removed so they fill at a normal rate, not taking 24 hours or more to fill.

I suggest a 100cr and, or, 200cr Whistler or Cabo bracket in addition to the 50cr brackets.

In addition, Kiawah needs to be removed from the Cabo bracket.   

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 3:17 PM

Miantiao:

JDGHOST:

There are those that do, and the 50cr brackets should remain.

However, like you I don't see value in entering 50cr brackets apart from the occasional Whistler. 

The 100cr 9 hole bracket and the 200cr 9 hole and 18 hole brackets need Whistler and Cabo removed so they fill at a normal rate, not taking 24 hours or more to fill.

I suggest a 100cr and, or, 200cr Whistler or Cabo bracket in addition to the 50cr brackets.

In addition, Kiawah needs to be removed from the Cabo bracket.   

You should both play the TC 18 hole bracket. It's been over a week and there's still only 5 players in it. Hell, I don't even remember what I shot. 😂🤣

Brett

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 5:41 PM

BPeterson8256:
    You should both play the TC 18 hole bracket. It's been over a week and there's still only 5 players in it. Hell, I don't even remember what I shot. 😂🤣

I play the TC 100cr 9 hole bracket.

The current one has taken four days to fill three places...

100cr 18 hole brackets aren't good value.

Three rounds of say 55-60 hits, get knocked out in the third round and pocket 144cr, which is not enough to cover the ball and a half used to play three rounds - and that's a lvl 61 166cr TM ball, not a 300cr Titleist ball.

Mike

RSS