Forums

Help › Forums

Flash EOL FAQ

Sat, Jan 2 2021 1:32 PM (120 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 7:41 AM

WGTChampion:
    You can do that by opening the game on Facebook at:  https://apps.facebook.com/wgtgolf/ 

404 Error

File not found

edit: this link however does work. 

Working FB link

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 8:57 AM

This is in the way , Can not read the break .

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 9:09 AM
    CEverett12:

Then move it... ;)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 10:24 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    CEverett12:

Then move it... ;)

You don't have to move it. Just tap the v on  your keyboard and it is gone. They added that last week in the last update..

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 10:56 AM

the mobile players just move it to the left or to the right or past the hole. it's a fairly simple thing to figure out.

why do people make simple things difficult?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 11:23 AM

Above all, before anything, what does THAT have to do with the topic ”Flash EOL"? 🤨

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 12:18 PM

Mythanatos:

why do people make simple things difficult?

Cause they have a dream in life...work in wgt's development department.

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 6:51 PM
    Well the end is near. I searched long and hard to find a replacement game for WGT. I am very happy with my new golf game , but i definitely will miss WGT. The people and my CC mates especially. Trying to play a few games here and there before the transition and say good bye to some good friends. Thanks for everything WGT over the years, it was a good roll for sure. Crazy when you think about it....been playing this game for 11 years. Cheers all and take care of yourselves especially in these uncertain times. Trevor
  • AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 7:08 PM

Question to anyone who has an answer.  I downloaded the Early Version when it was available from WGT.  Is that the version I would continue to use after Dec 29 or is there an updated version that I have to download ?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 7:27 PM

As far as I know, there will be 3 options for you to choose from after the flash EOL : 1) Mobile Application (Android or Jobs' thingy); 2) PCEA, the one that you just referred to or; 3) Steam version

It looks like PCEA will be the main thing since the Steam version is not gaining a lot of popularity among the players unfortunately and you seemingly have started with the right one so just stick to it. Good luck.

RSS