Forums

Help › Forums

Flash EOL FAQ

Sat, Jan 2 2021 1:32 PM (120 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 10:47 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Depending on your reply, we need to decide whether we gotta hold Scott in captivity till then or not because we'll definitely need him in the latter case!

Lol.

I wouldn't put any faith in a man who just went to look at his messages and logged out instead, hahaha.

• HoleLion
    29 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 11:06 PM

Hi,

The WGT messaging works though flash and it is currently not available on mobile or PCEA versions. Hope bringing the messaging in those apps is part of the plan.

HoleLION

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 11:53 PM

ColumbusStorm:
    What OS does your computer version support.?

Found out I needed to install some Windows Net Frame something or other to get the PCEA to run on my Windows 7.

Now I can not run on full screen, and the default size of the playing window is only about 1/3 of my screen, which means I can barely see the hole or where the aimer is set or the direction of the wind.

Anything I can do to get better resolution and full screen?

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 11:56 PM

Try THIS.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 12:52 AM

ScottHope:

Lol.

I wouldn't put any faith in a man who just went to look at his messages and logged out instead, hahaha.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:01 AM

ScottHope:

Try THIS.

That works on both the launcher and Steam. 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:40 AM

WGTChampion:

Why can’t I keep playing Flash anyway?

After Flash support ends, the way to continue using Flash content would be by installing outdated browsers and versions of the Flash plugin. These solutions may present security issues for a player since both flash and web browsers update regularly to add improved user and system security.

Does the mean that if players are willing to take a risk (older browsers and flash player), they can still play WGT on flash? 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 3:02 AM

jayw4862:

WGTChampion:

Why can’t I keep playing Flash anyway?

After Flash support ends, the way to continue using Flash content would be by installing outdated browsers and versions of the Flash plugin. These solutions may present security issues for a player since both flash and web browsers update regularly to add improved user and system security.

Does the mean that if players are willing to take a risk (older browsers and flash player), they can still play WGT on flash? 

We can hope and try but i sort of doubt it.,

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 3:19 AM

Since Cabo and Whistler are going away, I'm hoping that that cost of WGT Premier package will be dropping in cost ( probably wishful thinking ) as free greens fees are part of that package.

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 4:05 AM

Odds are, you will only  get a 404 error code, or maybe a redirect to the new D/L link.

RSS