Help › Forums

CDP Display in the New Version

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 6 2020 7:47 AM (4 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 9:59 PM

To whom it may concern at the WGT house,

I'd like to suggest some improvement on the CDP display in the mobile version. (I assume it's the same for PCEA, but not 100% sure as I don't play on it.)

As you can see below, the CDP message in flash is simple and clear, telling you exactly what you're supposed to know about your daily status.

On mobile, however, it's vain, doesn't change a thing whether you've played your daily game or not. I know it sounds dumb, but sometimes (actually more often than not) I'm not sure if my CDP is being kept alive or not and there's no way you can tell with the thing you have on mobile!

It'd be great if you change the CDP display on mobile just like the one we have in flash.

Thanks.

Simon

• YankeeDPB
    14 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 10:09 PM

It's the same in the PCEA since the last update.   It's very confusing as there is no way to confirm that WGT has registered your completed round for CDP purposes.

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 5:50 AM

Hello see where it says " play a round today" ( means your Not up to date ) if it says "play around tomorrow" ( means your Up to date ) .

Pase

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 6:12 AM

There is a subtle change whenever you played for the day

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 7:47 AM

YankeeDPB:
    It's the same in the PCEA since the last update.   It's very confusing as there is no way to confirm that WGT has registered your completed round for CDP purposes.

Exactly!

pase4win:
    Hello see where it says " play a round today" ( means your Not up to date ) if it says "play around tomorrow" ( means your Up to date ) .Pase

The 2nd mobile screenshot was taken right after I finished playing my daily game and it remained the same as you can see. Now I guess you just gotta allow it a little time to reflect the change after having played for the day.

dhjam1:
    There is a subtle change whenever you played for the day

You're right. Actually, it does. I still want it to be as crystal clear as the flash one, though.

Thanks for the correction. Cheers.

RSS