Forums

Help › Forums

Golf Bags

Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:23 PM (6 replies)
  • DownUnderBlonde
    62 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 6:17 AM

I'd like to purchase a golf club bag for a friend.

Are they still available from the Pro Shop ?

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 8:24 AM

What Version of the game is your friend playing? Flash, Mobile, PCEA? 

The Bags only apply to the Flash version. They will not work in any other version.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 11:24 AM

DownUnderBlonde:

I'd like to purchase a golf club bag for a friend.

Are they still available from the Pro Shop ?

Yes but the bags that are still in the pro shop are just eye candy, The bag that you could set up with 4 different club sets was retired a couple of years ago, And as the previous poster pointed out they only work on the flash version. 

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 1:41 PM
    I think you guys have overlooked one thing. They're not in the shop anymore.  ; )
    There's some history between these three. Martha is Tom's ex and Jilly, now dating Tom, feels it's not quite over.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 3:24 PM

Honestly, is it that hard for WGT to transplant it (and also PC avatar outfits) to the mobile version?! I bet it'd be hundreds times easier than keeping on adding silly stuff like the jester hat or the witch hat or Jason's hockey mask. :-P

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 3:32 PM

ScottHope:
    I think you guys have overlooked one thing. They're not in the shop anymore.  ; )

Good thing too; what kind of a game would have a golf bag as an accessory?

I'm sure they'll make a return in the new game soon, probably with superpowers.

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:23 PM

borntobesting:
    Yes but the bags that are still in the pro shop are just eye candy, The bag that you could set up with 4 different club sets was retired a couple of years ago, And as the previous poster pointed out they only work on the flash version. 

I had one of the bags that allowed the 4 sets of club/ball combinations, and I got to keep and use it when WGT stopped selling them.  As of today, it's gone.

Aside from getting a refund ... I will take that up with WGT privately ... be aware that the WGT computer decided to pick an optimal combination of clubs for me and substituted a starter hybrid for my 4th wedge.  It took me an hour to fix that.  (I will acknowledge I got a warning from WGT they had "optimized" my clubs and I should check them.)

Tom.

RSS