Forums

Help › Forums

Cannot access "super pass" on mobile

Fri, Oct 2 2020 10:59 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 8:33 AM

Is anyone having trouble using a super pass on mobile? I only play the game using this format, but it won't allow me to use the 16 super passes that I have, no button to activate.

• AlaskanDame
    18,874 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 8:43 AM
    PCEA guy in my club ticked the super pass, played, scored really well --- but only got the points for a regular pass. My Flash version is working fine though.
  • 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 8:57 AM

• 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 9:03 AM

Heck, I cannot even paste a screenshot anymore. I guess I'll sit this one out,
    as WGT hasn't  responded to my (2) requests to fix.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:31 AM

I am playing in the clash on mobile through the app , and have no problems accessing the super passes 

• 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 12:33 PM

I will try again, thanks

• LordBob
    271 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:10 PM

1969DodgeDartGT:

Is anyone having trouble using a super pass on mobile? I only play the game using this format, but it won't allow me to use the 16 super passes that I have, no button to activate.

I'm on the PC version, and I can't access the super passes either

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:32 PM

1969DodgeDartGT:

Perhaps you have to give the permission for superpasses to one member's group (e.g. veterans) to get access as an owner(?)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:36 PM

LordBob:
    I'm on the PC version, and I can't access the super passes either
    You need permission from your CC owner. To be precise, he has to give the permission to one member title group (e.g. veteran, director) and assign you to that group.

Or he gives permission to all "members" like you are.

Ask him!

• 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 2:01 PM

... still not working. I have gave access to veteran and member players to try and win some rounds, as for me... I can only use the 4hr regular pass. I have asked WGT (3) times now to look at and possibly fix, but no reply since. Seems that no reply during clash is the norm and glitches are becoming that as well. I have no plans to add comment to this post as the whole thing is just a lost cause at the moment, and believe me when I say that I reset, cleared and re-downloaded everything ... (It happens to us all I suppose!" (sigh)

• PAGES
RSS