Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 9/29/20 ***

Thu, Oct 1 2020 6:59 AM (20 replies)
  • 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 8:23 AM

Updates that improve the experience are most welcomed by members. The last couple of updates are less so !

I now have to wear my reading glasses when I hover over an avatar on my friends list, they also have their flag partially blocking their name. This last update may be fine except for the friends and invite portion outside of game mode, This will be counter productive for Club owners and Directors. I Believe WGT should address this ASAP.

What happened to customer satisfaction.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 8:36 AM

WOW 2 hours just to add a pair of pants to the pro shop . I dont know what they are smoking at WGT but they really need to stop it .  If I actually still played the game I would probably be ticked off . But since I dont I do find this all to be quite amusing even comical .

I mean after all of these years and they still cant do an update without causing more problems than fixing . You cant make this stuff up .

Oh they also fixed the distance / elevation marker on the PCEA version . 2 things in 2 hours WOW .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 9:06 AM

27stitches:

Updates that improve the experience are most welcomed by members. The last couple of updates are less so !

I now have to wear my reading glasses when I hover over an avatar on my friends list, they also have their flag partially blocking their name. This last update may be fine except for the friends and invite portion outside of game mode, This will be counter productive for Club owners and Directors. I Believe WGT should address this ASAP.

What happened to customer satisfaction.

Don't confuse customer "service" (an office) with customer "satisfaction" (a goal)...the latter has rarely been in play in the 9 years I've been here.

ct

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 9:18 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Option to Enable/Disable Apparel Bonuses in multiplayer game setup

Poking about in WGT Launcher EA this feature is there. Haven't checked Steam.

DJ7

NB: Checked Steam version, it's there

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 9:51 AM

Congrats WGT you've improved the game !

HA HA  

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 12:45 PM

lonniescott711:

WOW 2 hours just to add a pair of pants to the pro shop . I dont know what they are smoking at WGT but they really need to stop it .  If I actually still played the game I would probably be ticked off . But since I dont I do find this all to be quite amusing even comical .

I mean after all of these years and they still cant do an update without causing more problems than fixing . You cant make this stuff up .

Oh they also fixed the distance / elevation marker on the PCEA version . 2 things in 2 hours WOW .

It seems they have also fixed the forum issue where the most recent post is now attributed.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 12:56 PM

Question to any PCEA or Mobile CC owners / players, or even WGT (but I doubt they will answer), from the uninitiated,  where do you see who has applied for membership in your CC?

• DakotaDog61
    115 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 1:14 PM

TopGolf happened.

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 5:33 PM

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 5:42 AM

nopro17:

pearljammmmer:

Now there is a little notice on the main page that friend's lists are viewable only on the game client page, but going there and looking at the friends list, the list keeps resetting to the top as it always has done, very frustrating, which is why it's much easier finding friends on the main page. Why the change?

It's more than just the friends list.

As the owner of a big club, I receive requests to join almost every day with multiple requests coming in on the same day.

I was able to keep My Profile open in a browser window and glance at it periodically to see if somebody wants to join my club.

Now, I have to fire up the game client to see that.

Seriously?

I am also a CC owner and I agree 100%, this certainly doesn't make things any easier for those of us who own country clubs. I don't get it...

RSS